HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 126

HI ferrufx

where i can find the quizz,can you give me a link?

wwp726:

wwp726:

First stage of Quizz, is a test of patience, determination, discipline and reaction.

Boomshine

Get score over 1000 before moving onto second stage.

Mart

When completed send result too,

I-havent-read-the-thread@Noteven-lastpage.z3

Mart

hello~ferrufx

if give me the h2 indicator ,i will pay you RMB,

wwp726:
if give me the h2 indicator ,i will pay you RMB,

I make money by trading ... not by selling something i don't have the rights.

Here, if you only want/need the H2, it's more than probable than you won't get nothing. Read the +1200 posts of this thread, understand the philosophy of this trading approach and after this you'll know the steps for enter the HAMA family.

FerruFx

PS: I don't have anything against you wwp726.

Aramis

I am also waiting for the email from EJ for payment. In the email from by EJ it states once you submit your user info doc it will be reviewed and verified. Once that is complete you should recieve an email of acceptance and a link of where to pay your membership subscription.

On EJ's post #1245 he says:

Like I said in the email and in my prior post, I will have a download link for you in a couple of days. We are automating the process for all the downloads without losing track of it. On the other hand, it is also telling me that you guys aren't reading the full thread or at least browsing through and stopping over to read the more important postings. This is a learning process and you will always be on test and many are failing it.

Hope this helps!!

jd

HI ferrufx

i just make a joke,forgive me you guys is good man i think ,i just want you guidance me the way to hama pad ,thank you advance

aramis:
Fxcruiser I just mail you backuser info v2, but I see nowhere information for paypal H2 membership, did I miss the link ?
jdgradywhite:
I am also waiting for the email from EJ for payment. In the email from by EJ it states once you submit your user info doc it will be reviewed and verified. Once that is complete you should recieve an email of acceptance and a link of where to pay your membership subscription.

Hey, guys, Homeland Security is not done processing your clearance papers yet. They may ask for proper identification, proof of address, statement of financial condition for trading suitability, and may even go as far as doing biometric and iris scan on you, then, tag you with RFID.

Kidding aside, yes, I got your forms and I have seats reserved for you at the H2 Level. Please give me a couple more days to take care of something here. I appreciate it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: