HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 69

brainjt:
nice trade

Were you up that early to catch the trade or do you have some kind of alert?

Happy pipping,

Hi

to fxdiva- I use 1 min charts for entry- LPB, juice, something similar like kaveh system, and then I wait for HAMA signs

bj

Hama Pad Indicators Plz

Hi Fxcruiser

I sent you couple of emails requesting for HAMA PAD set of indicators. You sent me to fill some questionair and I filled that one and sent out, but not received any indicators yet.

HAMA PAD User

>Hi Fxcruiser

>I sent you couple of emails requesting for HAMA PAD set of indicators. You >sent me to fill some questionair and I filled that one and sent out, but not >received any indicators yet.

Me too. .

GBP Short 16th Nov

Here is my SELL on GBP , still in it...

Files:
gbp16nov.gif  10 kb

Hi!

FXCruiser:

I have not received any invitation to join the lounge.

I have not received any new file (H2).

THX.

SF

et_phonehome_2:
fxcruiser Say if one missed the break of the bands to go either short or long, would you just sit wait for another opportunity or would you attempt to get in?

et_phonehome,

Glad to see you back home! Although, you can still enter a trade on the same trend direction, the v1 Original does not visually give you the precise entry point, unless you're keen on price action. However, in the H2 System, it will be vivid and precise using the combined signal of the Trade Lines and Trend Steps, among others.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

raotnv:
Hi Fxcruiser I sent you couple of emails requesting for HAMA PAD set of indicators. You sent me to fill some questionair and I filled that one and sent out, but not received any indicators yet.

raotnv, as you may have read (if you did read the whole thread) in the many previous postings, patience is one of the virtues required in trading the HAMA. It may be testing yours now.

zed2002:
>Hi Fxcruiser Me too. .

zed2002, I can't find you in the database at all.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

For HAMA PAD version1, if one does not use RAVI indicator, are the entry rules the same just as long as the price action bar sits beyond the upper/lower channel band?

safareig:
Hi!

FXCruiser:

I have not received any invitation to join the lounge.

I have not received any new file (H2).

THX.

SF

SF,

I will reply to you on this via private e mail sometime today. No one (from TSD Forum) has received the H2 System yet. Thank you for you continued interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser