Terminator v2.0 - page 41

Tbone24:
I started catching up on this thread a couple of days ago and decided to run Terminator 2.03 option 6 to open orders. I am currently running with all the default settings on the EUR/USD with an H1 TF. There are so many ideas that have circulated and I'm not sure this is the way to go. Could someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction if I am not already there? I noticed also the option 6 uses H4 as the period for the indicator so I'm not sure if I should be running H4 for my chart as well or change the code to H1? Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

I will try to test TERMINATOR V2.02 with the settings which 400396 suggested in few posts above. If profitable - it's ok. If not - will try to use some other settings or v2.03 version. Anyway I will try to follow the people's suggestion on this thread.

Will see.

I will post testing results weekly.

Hi,

I'm new on this forum and ... new on the forex trading.

I'm from Belgium and, sorry for my bad english.

I try to turn "Terminator V 2.03" on each pair of money with sames parameters.

I send this the state of my tests.

What do you think about its ?

Link to see

Michel

My statement for terminator 2.03.

Files:

The big Problem on Terminator is the Timepoint of Start the EA.

I can start on the 3.Januar and the account goes high,when i start on 29.Januar ,the account shut down in one Day and i find no way for this timingproblem.

I am testing Terminator v2.03 on demo account. Please find the statement for the first week testing.

Very good performance so far:

EA did more than $3,000 jst for one week only with low drawdown and healthy for margin( max was 700 for margin).

Files:

Yes... Spilt it up in 4 pools, this way we should be very unlucky to get hit 4 weeks in a row.

smeden:
Yes... Spilt it up in 4 pools, this way we should be very unlucky to get hit 4 weeks in a row.

In this case profit from 4 weeks should be more than deposit size for our "gamble" to be successful. But it is very risky and in this case of course.

How much has the average weekly win been since testing this EA? And on how much capital and what margin?

Split into 4 pools was an example it could be 2 or something else.

Reason: