Traders joking, the beginning - page 95

:):):)

"Politicians and newspapers have seized on the scandal - which exposed macho e-mails between bankers congratulating each other with offers of champagne for helping to fiddle figures - as an example of a culture of wrongdoing in an industry that only stayed afloat with huge taxpayer bailouts."

And the "statements" keep coming and coming and coming ... Come on guys, it is the 4th oh July ...

JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)’s refusal to turn over e-mails in a federal probe of potential energy-market manipulation is the latest challenge for Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon as the bank faces multiple investigations.

He’s got a PR nightmare in front of him,” :):)

full story

"Statement" of the day (so far, the day is still young )

Diamond Says Rivals Lowballed Libor, Blames Regulators

Robert Diamond, who quit this week as chief executive officer of Barclays Plc (BARC), sought to blame other banks for misleading markets about their ability to borrow and regulators for turning a blind eye.

surrender -- last time I lost my account, I bet against the largest EURO rise, this time I lost as I bet against the biggest EURO fell -- both occassions, I start to trade real money for just few days or couple of weeks

I got one micro lot of euraud on buying side

and euro keep on falling , while aussie stronger than ever when it once fell below par -- and I have not set locked loss-- yew, the whole thing collapse in 2 week -- just 1 micro lot, that worth 0.1USD per pip

everytime, I enter EURAUD because it move faster, every time (demo in the past), I lost dearly, and still going for euraud

v=okkrBQzzq8g

Files:

Oh well, nobody is infallible :

Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A) acquired its largest stake in General Motors Co. (GM) before the automaker slumped 16 percent, as the billionaire chairman hands more responsibility to deputy stock pickers.

mladen:
Oh well, nobody is infallible :
Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc. (BRK/A) acquired its largest stake in General Motors Co. (GM) before the automaker slumped 16 percent, as the billionaire chairman hands more responsibility to deputy stock pickers.

yeah...but the guy doesn't invest like others...he makes agreement so that he gets 10% or something like that, yearly income, if he invests in some company...

How many winning formulae in forex ?

what we could be doing, is putting a FORK into the directions giver and hope that we get it

ARE YOU KIDDING me ?

-- with real account, after 1 bad loss, I tend to put it aside (it does not work this way)

here is just 1 micro lot -- i.e. if it is normal account , it would have lost 450 big USD then

with 1 buy LEFT of my $EURAUD, the micro account keep on alive , when only NOT MUCH BALANCE left-- I thought it would have close the account when EURAUD keep on falling -- thought account would be closed at around 50USD left, but it keep on running downhill (balance is less and less and still alive) i.e. would have been automatic TOTALLY CLOSE if it is normal account when the 5am clearance , the balance become so low

I got froze and dunno what to do, can't do 2 more entry (margin requirement prevent for more entries) for EURAUD falling , while EURO is weak than a BISCUIT

>> this one is real funny , promise, the blue one, click it and then type those>>

[will take you to the site with the same name]

watch?v=JhLPTCyOFI0 Hacker Typer

could try F11 too (after you get in) -- it is JAVA-based

in real life, some coders here can really fiddle the Mq4 program code with that speed, that is amazing, and wait half a day, the way you want the code to behave, really work that way

is this amazing !!

remembered the day when interest rate announcement and job day (figure) will affect the currency DEARLY *the past

I only watch the cross-curr, it does not seem to affect much even dow jones fell sharply after the figures, -- probably all trading floor people got laid off earlier on. so the currency does not jump yesterday