Trading System by Xard777 - page 196

himanshu99:
hello xard777

nice to see u again. i have some problem with snakeforce mtf i was down-lode from here but it not work so help please send me code of mtf snake force indicator thanks in advance

pleas healp me

all the snake series should be render useless -- as it repaint

told you again, it is useless (pic always look good as human mind is too optimistic)

but if you want it, here you go

I suggested 2 possible viable profitable strategy, you may search all my posted replies -- those got higher probability to win, rather than lose ( but we should always think about what should we do , if we losing in our open portfolio -- as we tend to use our instinct to enter or having few lots all in the current directions, that is bad bad idea -- just using too much credit card to do shopping and forget if we can't pay, what then)

price at 1-2496 now, it does not go way up

however, it still above the trendline, so confidence of going up lessen but it should still go up (not dangerous yet)

told you earlier today , that EURAUD is going to rise, rise sky high

now I am noticing the destination line to see which hour bar stop touching it

now euraud price at 1-2522 -- I would still expect it to rise (got 2 real money , but micro lot money bet on it uprising)

this enclosed indicator, I put it in 5M, and see what happened for higher TF

but seen the color swap, after a few hours, so I see that it repaints, (just told you so)

yew, I got 2 buy lot on EURAUD (micro)

now both got a loss of -7.7 i.e. falling, they are already 30 pip apart -- for god sake

Files:

xard777:
Hi There my little yellow friend, how are you ? You buy any hats lately.

I am still trading away in Forex with my usual style of trading.

All the best

Xard777

The indicator with circle and crosshair doesn't look like mtf Gann HILo, do you mind sharing it?

nano_fx0:
The indicator with circle and crosshair doesn't look like mtf Gann HILo, do you mind sharing it?

Hi

May be you are looking for this !

re scope indy

nano_fx0:

Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

http://i.imgur.com/nSQB1.png

All the best

Xard777

xard777:
Hi there nano_fx0, I still use the scope indy with much success but unfortunately I can no longer share it on this forum.

All the best

Xard777

awesome picture but for the main chart I prefer previous set up the one without COG indy....

Happy pipping.

xard777:

All the best

Xard777

awesome picture I'd really wish you could share in another life oops sorry forum I mean

Happy pipping.

ziggy123:
happy, to share, and hear input from experienced traders, at least 10,000 hrs of chart time????

why don't work my mt4 plattform this indicator >MTF_SnakeForce(2).mq4 , and also is this indicator is repaint?

sohelrana:
why don't work my mt4 plattform this indicator >MTF_SnakeForce(2).mq4 , and also is this indicator is repaint?

Sorry for the bad news of the week end, yes it REPAINTS !

Happy to see you Xard

MTF_Waddah_Attar_ExplosionSA

MTF_Waddah_Attar_ExplosionSA INDICATOR is repaint? tell me anybody, thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Reason: