The absurdity of a stop loss

No, really, it's a desire to close a position at a loss

ZS: by placing a stop we are not limiting our losses, we are specifying the price at which we are willing to close the position at a loss.

Sanya)

are you having a creative breakthrough ? :-)

tuma88:

Sanya)

are you having a creative breakthrough ? :-)

yeah, a breakthrough, after the vegetarian talks ))))

sanyooooook:

Yeah, a breakthrough, after the vegetarian talks )))

Stolplosses came up with the fruitful ones )

sanyooooook:
I would like to close a position at a loss

I'm not going to close the loss, I'm going to make a profit... I'm not going to close the loss, I'm not going to close the loss.

i've got a loss trawl somewhere that works fine, but i have not found any practical use for it, just like for an ordinary trawl

IgorM:

I'm not going to close the loss, I'm not going to make a profit, I'm not going to close the loss, I'm not going to make a profit.

i've got a stop loss trawl somewhere that works fine, but i have not found any practical use for it, just like for the regular trawl.

i.e. when opening a position, a stop loss is set immediately, i.e. we show the price at which we're willing to close the position at a loss.

SZZ: I don't mean that losses should not be closed, but we are mostly ready for them right after opening a position, while desires, as you know, tend to come true.)

Yes, yes! Staples invented pants :-))

sanyooooook:

No, really, it's a desire to close a position at a loss

PZS: Setting a stop does not limit our losses, it sets a price at which we are willing to close the position at a loss.

Yes, yes, yes!

And take profit is a profit limit. It is high time we called things by their proper names: TakeLoss and StopProfit.

Zhunko:
Yes, yes! Stooplosses were invented by cowards :-))

all the time, when the word frugivorous comes into my sight, I read it as frugivorous ))))

ZS: Actually, the correct word is carnivorous, while fruit-eaters are just vegetarians.

270 quid if you play at 1.0 in a cent account, enough to cover any margin.... (well over eight years)

really stop-loss was invented by cowards... and the monsters put all the small stuff in stop-loss and play on...

sanyooooook:

1. for the most part, when opening a position, a stop loss is set immediately, i.e. we immediately show the price at which we are ready to close the position, and at a loss.

Just look at the order - it's easier to enter the market for the second time than to see it open profit :) 2.

1. and this is correct, because now candles for 100 pips are not uncommon, and it is not a fact that you have to wait for a pullback, I've already lost, now I believe that the SL is good

I've already lost one and now I believe it needs to wait for the pullback. 2.

When I place a SL in the open price with a profit of about 30 pips, it makes me feel much better when I check my TS on the micro-real, it's easier to enter the market a second time than to see the loss :)

Reason: