Traders joking, the beginning - page 88

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Taking "wild mushroom" into equitation (call it a "seasonal correction"), it is a wonder that we don't see more "statements"

Pava:
"Sherry Hunt never expected to be a senior manager at a Wall Street bank. She was a country girl, raised in rural Michigan by a dad who taught her to fish and a mom who showed her how to find wild mushrooms" - it was "wild mushrooms"
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

This might remind people why a "whipsaw" is called so (after the one we saw today )

Files:
xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

I got anyplex movie channel

sometimes, if offer ZERO DOLLAR movie - dunno why, but sometime it does

today , it is this movie

Crazy Stupid Love NEW Full Movie part 1/13 - YouTube

it is a bit complicated

a sweet heart 17, got 3 children

the grade 8 son love the 17 y o babysister

and the husband oldest daughter in college love his MATE, the womeniser (nice looking blonde guy)

and then the dad like the divorced wive

but basically, it is about middle crisis, a modern version of classic Scarlet Love that everybody like the 17th y o virgins

free movie,hard to explain --- more or less, in our mind, we are still 20plus (in our heart) , even we look like double the age outside -- the comedy scene is all the guys screw together as they don't approve the 3rd wheel men in their own relationship

~~~

while in germany, there is a satellite called SAT1

there is some unattractive actor/ actress

sample is here --

most of the jokes got no words, easier to understand (they speak german deutsch)

one is about a guy (guest) using the family shower room

there is lot of shampoo and bottle product

finally, he pick the bottle of lactacyd femina waschemulsion [ he did not pick the other bottles ]

and enjoy himself while in the shower -- this channel got more simple comedy

most comedy are similar to this formula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDcm61iHn3M&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL66C29425C849FAF4

my point is merely -- got a free movie (day offer) from anyplex channel and I don't have to pay, that's all

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

World’s Richest Lose $24B This Week ...

World’s Richest Lose $24B This Week

I didn't lose anything

And they forgot me on the list : http://topics.bloomberg.com/bloomberg-billionaires-index/

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Don't you just adore election years :):)

Obama Tells Donors Europe to Blame for Weak Job Growth

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-01/obama-tells-donors-re-election-chance-to-break-partisan-fever-.html

pavaka
pavaka  

mladen:
Don't you just adore election years :):) Obama Tells Donors Europe to Blame for Weak Job Growth - Bloomberg

I hope "donors" doesn't mean "giving blood"...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Nagh

For that they run you down with a secret service car

Pava:
I hope "donors" doesn't mean "giving blood"...
pavaka
pavaka  

mladen:
Nagh For that they run you down with a secret service car

I read drones going to be in style...will give another meaning to "if pigs could fly":)

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

v=ERCpTrcmWrg

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Just found some formula ... seems - some indicator:

Files:
lim_1.gif 2 kb