Traders joking, the beginning - page 98

"The average rate on a one-year adjustable mortgage was 2.69 percent on July 12"

Do you think it will be adjusted to 2.69 any time for him

Pava:
adjustable...not a fixed rate loan....

mladen:
"The average rate on a one-year adjustable mortgage was 2.69 percent on July 12" Do you think it will be adjusted to 2.69 any time for him

...I got to watch "Adjustment Bureau"...the movie

Ah, the banks ... A little rate fixing here, some more there, some laundering here some more there ...

HSBC Probe Shows Bank Allowed Money Laundering ...

full story

breakeven

many of the jokes here are forex candle pricing jokes

"THE TOP BANKS IN THE U.S.

POSTED BY ANN BARNHARDT - JULY 16, AD 2012 7:01 PM MST

Here is the list of all of the banks in the U.S. that scored a PERFECT 0.0 on the "Texas Ratio" metric. Looking at the list, I actually know a couple of the banks in the central U.S., and thought to myself, "Yep. Not surprised to see them on the list. Good people."

I'm linking directly to the beginning of the list on page 2 of the story. The rest of the states are on page 3.

CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST.(The 359 safest banks in America - 2 - - MSN Money)

If you're looking to move your money into a good bank, here's a good list to start from, but remember, just moving into a good bank won't provide 100% security. No bank can protect you from hyperinflation.

Parenthetically, Obama announced today that his "second-term plan" is a massive increase in government spending, which is just more looting of the Treasury into the hands of his oligarch cronies. He used the Orwellian term "investment." They are, without any question, executing the Cloward-Piven strategy of total economic and societal collapse in order to achieve complete dictatorial power.

Also, there is a real possibility that the Obama regime, being that its objective is fascism, will move to nationalize all banks. But, these banks on this list might give you more TIME."

"Prior to taking on insulin pumps, security researcher Barnaby Jack demonstrated in 2010 that he could exploit software vulnerabilities in two different types of ATMs and cause them to spit out cash. It's unclear whether his hack included ways to avoid those pesky ATM fees."

Files:
atm.jpg  66 kb

Spanish bank:

Libor : ........ ......

Files:
libor.jpg  68 kb
Reason: