Traders joking, the beginning - page 99

...AND THE WILDEST CONSPIRACY THEORY OF THE WEEK GOES TO: "the $5.8 billion trading loss JP Morgan reported this past week has been traced by Russian finance experts to a “great number” of shell companies under the control of former US Military officers designed to destabilize the Obama regime creating the pretext for the overthrow of the American President".......?

Big brother is watching. Don't forget it ...

.Defense Secretary Leon Panetta ordered senior Pentagon officials on Thursday to begin monitoring major U.S. news media for disclosures of classified information in a series of high-profile leaks.

Panetta orders Pentagon to monitor media for information leaks | Reuters

Pentagon Says ‘No Witch Hunt’ to Track Information Leaks

Statement of (yester)day :

The U.S. Defense Department said today a plan to track leaks of classified information isn’t intended to eavesdrop on reporters or persecute media organizations gathering news.

“When it comes to monitoring, we mean monitoring ourselves,” Little said. Asked if the department intends to track down those who leak information and punish them, Little said “I’m not going to label this a witch hunt at all.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-20/pentagon-says-no-witch-hunt-to-track-information-leaks.html

mladen:
Statement of (yester)day :

The U.S. Defense Department said today a plan to track leaks of classified information isn’t intended to eavesdrop on reporters or persecute media organizations gathering news.

“When it comes to monitoring, we mean monitoring ourselves,” Little said. Asked if the department intends to track down those who leak information and punish them, Little said “I’m not going to label this a witch hunt at all.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-20/pentagon-says-no-witch-hunt-to-track-information-leaks.html

HaHa!...now after learning English I got to start learning Orwellian:)

Then what to tell about this one :

U.S. spy agency chief to meet with hackers at "Defcon"

"Computer geeks attending the world's largest annual hacking party in Las Vegas next week will have a rare chance to rub shoulders with the head of the U.S. National Security Agency.

General Keith Alexander, director of the spy agency, will speak at the Defcon conference, marking the highest-level visit to date by a U.S. government official to the colorful gathering. Organizers expect some 15,000 hackers this year as they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first U.S. hacking event that was open to the public."

U.S. spy agency chief to meet with hackers at Defcon | Reuters

mladen:
Then what to tell about this one :

U.S. spy agency chief to meet with hackers at "Defcon"

"Computer geeks attending the world's largest annual hacking party in Las Vegas next week will have a rare chance to rub shoulders with the head of the U.S. National Security Agency.

General Keith Alexander, director of the spy agency, will speak at the Defcon conference, marking the highest-level visit to date by a U.S. government official to the colorful gathering. Organizers expect some 15,000 hackers this year as they celebrate the 20th anniversary of the first U.S. hacking event that was open to the public."

U.S. spy agency chief to meet with hackers at Defcon | Reuters

I got to rub my shoulders with the head on this one:)

quite funny, typhoon hoisted in midnight, people get stuck in 1 station for the train * from 1 am to 5 am as the train service stop (no more driver)

DO NOT have the [EDIT] button to edit the above link --- it is quite funny that people taking the last train and get stranded for the whole night

this video capture the goodness of the forces

Reason: