pavaka
pavaka  

... ..:: Penson ::..

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

After so much "good news", we are going to get sick

Pava:
... ..:: Penson ::.. ...................
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Files:
facebook.jpg 50 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

Cool info...today's thieves don't pick your pocket or rob you at gun point... ...an honor amongst "investors"...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Some more on the same "theme" : Facebook IPO Seen Deepening Investor Distrust of Stocks - Bloomberg

Just a short quote :

“This is clearly the latest in a long string of events that is eviscerating the confidence investors have in the market,”

PS: these posts are in the "Traders joking..." thread, but, unfortunately, things like these are as far from jokes as they can be. I do hope that none of the ones reading these posts got scammed in that scamm, but it seems that scamms do not have a "size limit" : the "size" does not gurantee anything anymore

biddick
biddick  

What is the difference between these crooks Two fake share fraudsters have been jailed | Action Fraud and those in the wall street ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

These two are jailed

The wall street ones are making "statements" and will get awards for "entrepreneur creativity" from committees stuffed with "super minds" that already have similar awards for what they did :):)

biddick:
What is the difference between these crooks Two fake share fraudsters have been jailed | Action Fraud and those in the wall street ?
xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

we get cheated by the recent move of the last few hours charts again and again

we always thought pattern would repeat next hours

THESE 2 sites are quite cool

http://fx-rate.net/USD/

http://localtimes.info/search/?s=new+york&x=0&y=0 on the RIGHT, you type in the CITY that you want for the time -- I guess it is vital to trade after european hours

local icecream (not too bad one, but watery, not as creamy as breyer or Dreyers) got a lucky drawn on it icecream cone

I bought a box today, the first one, I opened

got a voucher for another icecream cone -- not bad --- 1 out of 1 , I won something

try this for common login

username forextsd

pass 20122012

Nick-asia.com | Monkey Quest