Traders joking, the beginning - page 85

Too big to fail, right!??!?

Guess we are going to have more "statements" from them

mladen:
Guess we are going to have more "statements" from them

They were using repainting indicators:)

This is for real!!!!

.... They told me that they will take responsibility for any losses that could have affected any customers...

but who will pay for the medical expenses after my heart attack...????

Files:
eurospike.gif  31 kb

Interesting bottoms for those 2 candles : exactly the same :):)

So much about "accidents" or "bugs"

brax64:
This is for real!!!!

.... They told me that they will take responsibility for any losses that could have affected any customers...

but who will pay for the medical expenses after my heart attack...????

khe x 30...:) "This is a very interesting interview, and O'Brien talks about the JP Morgan prop trade debacle. Jamie Dimon initially said the losses were $2 billion. Now people are talking about it being $7 billion. I think it is $30+ billion. Why? Because as ZeroHedge pointed out, JP Morgan has stopped their stock buy-back program even though their share price has tanked. Interestingly, JPM was told by the Fed that IF they suffered a $31 Billion dollar prop trade loss, they would have to suspend all stock buy-backs.

Uh-huh. Dollars to doughnuts says JPM lost at minimum $30 billion."

Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage

And the "statements" keep pouring in :):)

When it all ends, we shall have a book to read (and probably even a movie that will be made from that book, what the hell, if they could "lose" $30 billion, why should not they make a "little extra" millions on the story how did they did it)

PS: maybe they should have read the definition for "lose" and then they would not use it so frequently in their "statements" : "to come to be without (something in one's possessionor care), through accident, theft, etc."

Pava:
khe x 30...:) "This is a very interesting interview, and O'Brien talks about the JP Morgan prop trade debacle. Jamie Dimon initially said the losses were $2 billion. Now people are talking about it being $7 billion. I think it is $30+ billion. Why? Because as ZeroHedge pointed out, JP Morgan has stopped their stock buy-back program even though their share price has tanked. Interestingly, JPM was told by the Fed that IF they suffered a $31 Billion dollar prop trade loss, they would have to suspend all stock buy-backs.

Uh-huh. Dollars to doughnuts says JPM lost at minimum $30 billion."

Barnhardt.biz - Commodity Brokerage

Analysis of the day :

Files:
eco-graph.jpg  38 kb
Reason: