Traders joking, the beginning - page 41

Marcel Corzo
Marcel Corzo  

Linuxser, don't understand what's wrong.

Linuxser:
Marcel, sorry but not that way please. Try at least not to be reported next time.

And please, this is a trading alike forum, no more political jokes.

Because, everybody knows what's next. Then a religion joke, then a racists joke, somebody will not like the joke and a flame war will start. And we can't tolerate that in our community.

Hi Linuxer, I don't undestand why you banned me.

I just wanted to celebrate that I'm now a senior user in this forum, in a fun way, that's why I putted since my 97th post and subsequents bigger, until I made my 100th post, I wanted to say that really don't care if I am now a Senior, I'm just a newbie here, I think many seniors here have passed for this stage too, just 100 hundred posts don't make me the king of Forex, but it certainly says that I'm interested in learn and contribute other people.

Seriously, it was a traders joke. I expect not to be in the wrong place.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
marcelcorzo:
Hi Linuxer, I don't undestand why you banned me.

I just wanted to celebrate that I'm now a senior user in this forum, in a fun way, that's why I putted since my 97th post and subsequents bigger, until I made my 100th post, I wanted to say that really don't care if I am now a Senior, I'm just a newbie here, I think many seniors here have passed for this stage too, just 100 hundred posts don't make me the king of Forex, but it certainly says that I'm interested in learn and contribute other people.

Seriously, it was a traders joke. I expect not to be in the wrong place.

Hi,

Because I've got five reports about the posts

Marcel Corzo
Marcel Corzo  

Still don't understand what I did wrong.

Please explain me.

I think I was misunderstood.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
marcelcorzo:
Still don't understand what I did wrong.

Please explain me.

I think I was misunderstood.

Five members reported the posts considering spam. Enough to do something.

Please, do not flood the thread with a personal conversation. If you still have doubts PM me.

KennyRogers
KennyRogers  

Linuxser,

I think it was just in good nature fun. Please unban Mr. Marcelcorzo if you find it in your heart. He's just excited. And I even made a joke out of it.

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Kenny Rogers:
Linuxser, I think it was just in good nature fun. Please unban Mr. Marcelcorzo if you find it in your heart. He's just excited. And I even made a joke out of it.

Please guys, nobody was banned, nobody received even an infraction.

Ban is an extreme measure, give an infraction is another preventive measure.

Just a couple of post deleted because a report.

me
me  

Banning is no joke....

Hehe!

MiniMe
MiniMe  
inzider:
Banning is no joke.... Hehe!

some pay money to stay in prison for few nights, don't you wonder how it feels if you get banned ... for our bad luck newdigital and linuxser are very tolerant , put me in charge for few days and I will show you how is banning

I vote Yes for banning, spanking and anything in between.

Marcel Corzo
Marcel Corzo  
MiniMe:
some pay money to stay in prison for few nights, don't you wonder how it feels if you get banned ... for our bad luck newdigital and linuxser are very tolerant , put me in charge for few days and I will show you how is banning I vote Yes for banning, spanking and anything in between.

Sorry, MiniMe, but only brokers has the right to spank me!!!

Linuxser
Linuxser  

I'm starting to believe this thread have become into trolling side.

For god sake. Who was banned?

Answer that little question please.

Who was banned? my answer is nobody but i could be wrong.