Traders joking, the beginning - page 84

One more from the same series

european cold winter austerity is worse than I thought, when I SEE IT for real

sometimes, we try to understand what the heck that we are doing with forex

pretty simple, we try to PLAY DOCTOR, look at chart and see what will happen next

and we think we could make the turn over of the patients fast and make quick buck

however, we still know as much as every practitioner about our own prediction (if no side effects of the medication is going to help us with the accuracy or create symptom alike)

furthermore, we face with choatic chronic crisis that we have to make decision -- only few choices are avialable

bet more, cut fews,close the case, or open a big bunch of new grapes boxes

here is my understanding, hope you enjoy--- have not see the charting for a while and damn it, the euro fell after I come back -- have to use damn cash and eurocoin there whileITALY - my advice is NEVER GO THERE, a city worse than EGYPT while people behave like AFRICAN govt esp about your money and black tricks

few country (include their major cities) I will NEVER NEVER GO TO (not again)

1. -- LONDON, UK is crappies grey pegion people , grey buildings anyway

2 --- ITALY, if I want to archeology old building dust to screw my LUNG CAPACITY, or I am dying and let the priest and bishop and ITALIAN WAITER to scratch a few EURO out of me , then I might consider

otherwise, ITALY , they don't speak english, they dress well but so poor, they are RELIGIOUS people

best thing for italian football

2 teams that compete with each other

one is VATICAN priest football team

another one is WAITER APRON football team

guess -- where is the ball, what the vatican pilgrims are doing and how the skirt-ie people play football (european football, I refer to here)

So what happens when someone makes a $2 billion loss? A statement

And what happens when someone makes a $10 loss? A state-mental

Brave new world

tolieschiobydetoioioi:)

the tactics undisclosed of floor people and clinics are secrecy

i.e. as long as your portfolio and number of hits never touch the margin call, you should be oke with your tradings

while

the secret of many people keeping slim -- is balanced diet

I am proposing of not having all the essential component for a diet every 2 to 3 weeks, then switch to another diet to compensate for that missing component

this should keep us SLIM while processing food are kind of crappie, good for diet, some countries cafe are selling pasta by the 100gram

last time, when I visited deutschland, it is about beer and water conservation

this time (just last few months, so I was off internet) deutschland is about coffee machine and 25 cents for a empty plastic bottle

why not

we put bottle in a blender and crush it raw before giving to recycler

and my water heater broke after my first shower

then I come up with a brilliant idea of using household object for shower water conservation and heat up the water cheaper too ---

in few european city, people recognise my GIFTED TALENT as the " SOLUTION GUY"

while in this old china hong kong city, I am just another person that catch paparazzi alike local elderly ladies attention --- 2 different worlds, my point

now, I am watching this now, quite good >>

http://tiny.cc/xxl7dw --- it is about undressesedtv.com and if it does not work on your browser, try download the little software from veetle.com then click the lower right blue HD button, make it become white, then it should work, also try the on/off button on the lower left

Files:
trader_joe.jpg  14 kb

padova pava gave us A GOOD ONE

^

ßß

´´´´´´´´´´´´´ ßß ´´´´´´´´ßßßß´´´´

Files:
timing.gif  64 kb

mladen:

Haha, pretty good one.