[Archive] Programming in mql4 (free) - page 7

gerrost:

100% agree

by

Roman.:

by

What's the gap - please spell it out more clearly

Good evening! There are many indicators based on RSI, RSI+DD+MACD, RSI+D+Stochastic
Even RSI+DD+EMA found. I really need an indicator based on WPR, if it has + Stochastic + EMA
Please post if you have one, ready to use, or throw me a link! Please!!!
Well, maybe someone will write an indicator for WPR, if it's not too much trouble! Thanks!

Shtyka8:
Good afternoon, please write an EMA indicator that is calculated not by the close of the candle (close), and the formula for the classic PivotPoint=[H+L+C]/3; R1=2PPP-Low; S1=2PPP-High

Thank you in advance!

I advise against spamming (repeating the same message in different threads). The punishment is a ban (this is a warning for now).

Shtyka8:
I beg your pardon! Maybe you can help me with an indicator?

If you put together the problem properly, maybe

Hello
I am asking for help to change the Expert Advisor, it is a piece of cake for anyone who knows how to do it.
The expert advisor is simple, it buys when the candle closed upwards and sells when the candle closed downwards, take in the expert advisor with a parameter, works without a stop, with or without martingale, if the order did not work, once again enters in the rollback with the parameter.

The point of change is to change the Entry algorithm itself
1 On a fractal breakthrough and following the trend with the MA parameter.
2 On the breakdown of the maximum or minimum of the day.

The ShockBar Expert Advisor
Indicator of high and low of the day TRADE_DAY

I would be grateful

I would like to change the algorithm to be more logical, it may be fractals or highs of the day, but I wish I could filter it somehow.

This is the same algorithm used to test the Expert Advisor,

/* decompiled deleted, on repeat Vinin ban */

Good evening. I have this request: please write a histogram for three conditions.

1. If the close of the last bar is higher than the high n bars ago, then a green bar is drawn in the histogram.

2. if the close of the last bar is lower than the low n bars ago, then the red bar will be drawn on the histogram.

3. if none of these conditions is fulfilled, the blue bar is drawn on the histogram.

I hope it is not too difficult. I thank you in advance.

granit77:
The Expert Advisor was so well expressed at the time that we even included it in the FAQ.
"So can someone help me write an EA for my profit strategy ?

: Yes, of course. You don't have to shout like that... There are more than enough people willing to help.
You just need to work a little on this wonderful system with your hands on a real account, save some money and whisper (profitable systems do not like noise), order to write an Expert Advisor.

Thought. It's nonsense written.
What do you mean by "work with my hands"?
There are complex systems.
You may need to collect statistics for a month or even six months.
Somewhere trade is so complicated that you need to follow it all day long - whether the event occurs or not.
As a result, people sit for days building statistics - and then another month... trading with their hands.
It's not like there's any trading in the tester...
I mean, there are, of course, several variants - I have written them for a certain thing.
But here's the problem.
You have to try different variants.
I tried one way - it didn't work. It's been a month.
And now I want to... ...to change this and that, or add something.
So, alas.
I suggest this answer be deleted or crossed out boldly
as harmful and contradictory to the very principle of search.

In general, "about hands" can only give you advice - get the program
in the tester - and check it by hand that it works.

Hi. To the point: after a specified time after the opening of a candle, the Expert Advisor checks its direction and therefore opens a position (buy up, sell down)

time is optimized (about 10 minutes, the timeframe is thought to be 1H)

tp and sl is also subject to optimization

then at the time that is set before the end of the candle (optimum), if the order is not closed by the Stop Loss or TP, we check the profit

if the profit>=0, we close it.

i.e. we check this condition before the order opening time, i.e. the set order opening time and close the position at the last moment with any profit so we will not lose the opportunity to open it on the next bar.

Questions:

- how should I make only one order open?

I guess I should check and compare the value of variable KOL with the number of open orders? How should I specify it?

does it have to be checked at the very beginning of start?

- i have just got it (when i was writing), for an open position you should set a narrow time interval, otherwise, when the order closes on a position and the candle hasn't closed yet, the condition for opening will become true again and a new position will be opened; if the closing condition is also fulfilled, it will be great: open - close (if the profit>=0)

If someone says something nonsense, please, it's the first time I've started to write something, I've just opened the manual yesterday, and I want to check my personal observation that the tails of the candles (half an hour, hour, 4) are drawn at a time close to the opening and closing of the candle and try to catch the price movement within the body.

Thank you.

Files:
111.mq4  2 kb

fourthdimension:

Good evening. I have this request: please write a histogram for three conditions.

1. If the close of the last bar is higher than the high n bars ago, then a green bar is drawn in the histogram.

2. if the close of the last bar is lower than the low n bars ago, then the red bar will be drawn on the histogram.

3. if none of these conditions is fulfilled, the blue bar is drawn on the histogram.

I hope it is not too difficult. Thank you in advance.

BOO-GA-GA-GA-GA-GA.

Write to the author in private or go to the jooba.

Reason: