Traders joking, the beginning - page 284

Toronto Mayor Rob Ford fessed up to smoking crack. He said he smoked the crack when he was in "a drunken stupor." Is that a defense? That doesn't absolve you of your behavior. It's like saying, "I killed the guy, but I was drunk." "Well OK, run along then. Don't do it again."

"State Obamacare exchanges enroll 3 pct of target so far -report"

bla...bla...bla...

Comments (0)

This discussion is now closed. We welcome comments on our articles for a limited period after their publication.

...time was so limited after the publication of the article, none got a chance to post a comment!

kind'o like Reuters work like Obamacare website?

count dracula...one dracula, two dracula...I like the way they count... Who counts as an Obamacare enrollee? The Obama administration settles on a definition. | Wonkblog

Apparently there is a huge crack cocaine problem in Toronto. Luckily, it’s just confined to the mayor’s office.

i know one!

Every week the Trader was in the church to go to confession with Father John and the conversation was always the same:

"Father, I speculate on the stock, and made ​​much money this week".

And the priest: "to speculate is sin, but there all are speculators my son, pray two Our Father and 3 Hail Marys".

And so it was. Every week was the same thing until the trader appeared and confessed:

"Father this week made ​​much money in the stock market, but next week will earn more. I received information of a person's high-level government and I know that the price of gasoline will increase and I will make lots of money with Petrobras. Do you think I should tell the others that I know this? "

And the priest:

"Son, pray Our Father 2 times, 3 times Hail Marys, but do not tell anyone else or you'll increase your sin".

When the trader left, Father thought, ok there is a good chance to make the reform of the church, took all the money that was gathering, went to a broker and asked: What is the quickest way to win with a "sudden high of Petrobras"? then they said: Options.

the Father: ok. Put this all in Petro Options!

In the week following the increase in fuel comes, but Petro plummets.

On Friday the trader appears to confess smiling as he never did and says:

"Father, I have sinned. I speculated on the stock, made ​​much money in the market, as I said to you. I knew that gasoline would increase. And knew it would increase slightly and the market would not like it, so I entered sold short, have I sinned too much priest!?"

"To especulate is a sin, but NOT of all there are speculators son. Just pray 233 times Our Father and 420 times Hail Marys and suck 15 lemons".

"But sucking lemons I will pay for my sins, Father?"

"No, but at least this will get your little smile off your face!"

Files:
nsa.jpeg  108 kb
Reason: