Traders joking, the beginning - page 362

A successful trader parked his brand new Porsche in front of the office ready to show it off to his colleagues. As he got out a lorry came along too close to the kerb and completely tore off the driver's side. The trader immediately grabbed his mobile and dialled 999. It wasn't more than 5 minutes before a policeman pulled up. Before the policeman had a chance to ask any questions, the trader started screaming how his car, which he just picked up that day, was completely ruined and would never be the same again. After the trader finally finished his rant, the policeman shook his head in disbelief.

"I can't believe how materialistic you traders are," he said "You're so focused on your possessions you don't notice anything else" "How can you say that?" asked the trader.

The policeman replied, "Didn't you realise that your left arm is missing from your elbow down? It's been torn off from when the truck hit you" The trader looked down in absolute horror.

"Fucking Hell!" he screamed… "Where's my rolex?"

A pharmaceutical company in Canada is offering $47 billion to buy the company that makes Botox. People at Botox were pretty excited — I mean, you should've seen the look that wasn't on their faces.

Files:

cell phones suck... "Euromaidan PR ‏@EuromaidanPR · 3m

Pentagon phoned Russian DM within the past 24 hours to say Hagel is willing to talk.The Russians have not returned the call @JustHovensGreve"

Pava:
Hope & Change...

no hope, but small change.. of address for the next few yrs

3yrs at her majesty's pleasure should give him plenty of time to think of all the better things he could of all those spent 125ks on,

and such a waste of good bubbly

but no mention of any Lamborghini's

hope he got laid after spending so much cash on the ladies

While he was in Japan, President Obama visited a science museum, where he played soccer with a robot. Joe Biden is negotiating with the prime minister in Ukraine, and Obama is playing soccer with a robot. It's like the White House version of "Freaky Friday."

A statement from Hillary Clinton :

(Hillary Clinton) noted that a balance must be found to "make sure that we're not infringing on Americans' privacy, which is a valued, cherished personal belief that we have."

Privacy become a "personal belief" and not constitutional right any more in the mind of future presidential candidate and eventually a president of the USA. Am I having a twisted mind or is it someone else

Reason: