Traders joking, the beginning - page 357

I am at work...so I can not laugh out loud...but this stuff...It's just IS.....:))))) Poor Abama...He lost before he started playing...so sorry...

http://rt.com/news/putin-obama-ukraine-crisis-484/

very idiotically informative op-ed from a retard:...be the judge... If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do? - The Week

Imagine all the people.....living in Ukraine...

Natalia Melnychuk ‏@pravolivo 5m

“@Pektusan: A fax found at the communists' HQ in Kyiv: #Ukraine divided into 5 pieces. Up to u to draw conclusions. pic.twitter.com/ll5cqh0qSe”

Imagine there's no country...It isn't hard to do

Files:

A woman in Las Vegas was arrested after she threw a shoe at Hillary Clinton while Hillary was giving a speech. The woman was tackled, cuffed, and thrown into a police car. Then the cops said, “Normally, WE do that, Hillary, but thank you for the help.”

A new study says being optimistic or pessimistic may be largely genetic. In the words of my father, we're all screwed.

Files:

A Colorado company has introduced the first marijuana vending machine. As a result, the vending machines around it are doing much better.

"A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it." - Bob Hope.:)