Let's sort out the phiba - page 3

I once made an EA that worked for me with 23 Fibo levels. I don't know why the client needed it, but I got the job done. Now I need to know the price of 50% Fibo line and I can't figure out how I did it before. Maybe someone has this information in their memory. I tried to use the script to get it out and it only shows level value = 50. How do I know the value of the level?

Here is the script code:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                 Старт работы скрипта                             |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start(){
  string        SMB=Symbol();
        double PR;
        string  Soobschenie;
        if(ObjectFind("0")!=(-1)){
                PR=ObjectGet("0",OBJPROP_FIRSTLEVEL+3);
                //PR=ObjectGet("0",OBJPROP_PRICE3);
                Soobschenie="Уровень 50% имеет цену = "+PR;
        }
        else{
                Soobschenie="Фибо с именем 0 не найдено";
        }
        Alert("--------------------------------------------");
  Alert(Soobschenie);
  Alert("--------------------- ",SMB," -----------------------");
        return(0);
}

The word Phoebe has turned into a scarecrow. Something so mystical. There are people who have to stress it, have to kick the word.

And in essence, what do we have? There is no real (mathematical) evidence that the word is inapplicable to the financial markets.

You may as well use any other word, for example,muwings, RSI, MACD... etc. etc. But these other words are somehow more sacred than poor Fiba... :)

nen:

And in essence, what do we have? There is no real (mathematical) evidence that the word does not apply to financial markets.

There is no evidence that fiba is profitable in the financial markets. This is the best proof of the "inapplicability of the word in financial markets".

The market takes in everything. The muwings, the RSI, the MACD, even the Fibs and the channels. People trade on it.

It would be interesting to have a mathematical model that at any given time would choose whether to break the channel and push away from the outer Fibo level or just push away from the channel boundary.

nen:

The word Phoebe has turned into a scarecrow. Something so mystical. There are people who have to stress it, have to kick the word.

And in essence, what do we have? There is no real (mathematical) evidence that the word does not apply to the financial markets.

Why is that?

100% fibs...

translation proves it. ;)

timbo:
There is no evidence that phiba is profitable in the financial markets. This is the best proof of the "inapplicability of the word in the financial markets".
"Flying machines heavier than air are impossible!" (c) British Royal Scientific Society

timbo:
There is no evidence that fiba is profitable in the financial markets. This is the best proof of the "inapplicability of the word in the financial markets".

Let's just say that you have no proof of the profitability of phiba work. And your words are more like a clever sophistic utterance. No more than that.

Swetten:
"Flying machines heavier than air are impossible!" (c) British Royal Scientific Society

It is an error from lack of knowledge at the time of the statement.

And Fiba on the market is not rather a product of lack of knowledge, it's a belief like that

nen:

Let's just say you have no proof of the profitability of working with fibs. And your words sound more like a clever sophisticate's utterance. No more than that.

Excuse me, are you aware of any proof of the profitability of fiba?

I'm not asking for it, just yes or no.

timbo:
There is no evidence that fiba is profitable in the financial markets. This is the best proof of the "inapplicability of the word in the financial markets".
Right!
Reason: