Traders joking, the beginning - page 364

The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every hour and cried.

The market is weird. Every time one guy sells, another one buys, and they both think they're smart.

An economist is an expert who will know tomorrow why the things he predicted yesterday didn't happen today.

McDonald’s has given their clown mascot Ronald McDonald a makeover, trading in his jumpsuit for cropped pants and a blazer. While McDonald’s customers are trading in their sweatpants for bigger sweatpants.

Jon Stewart skewering Sean Hannity: "I am obsessed with your program in the same way that I'm obsessed with antibiotic-resistant superbugs or the Pacific garbage patch or the KFC Double Down. Because I just can't believe that in this day and age, with all that we know, this sh*t is out there -- that humanity, that our society, is still weighed down by these burdens of a seemingly more medieval time. Like your show. To see it night after night, serving up the same sh*t, my god, you're the Arby's of news."

Files:
f-arizona.jpg  34 kb

Files:
thanks.jpg  129 kb

Apparently Apple now supports windows.

Files:

just saw an oxymoron on elite thread "NonLinearKalman_v1.01 lines.mq4"...why would anyone wants LINES on NON LINEAR indicator?!

Hillary Clinton made news this week, when she said that older women can still make a difference in politics. Even her supporters said, “Oh my God, just say you're running already!”

President Obama is calling Donald Sterling's racist remarks “incredibly offensive.” And you know it's bad when even Vladimir Putin says, “I hate to say it, but I am with Obama on this one.”

Management student kisses a girl.

Girl: Whats this?

Boy: Its called DIRECT MARKETING.

(Girl slaps the boy)

Boy: What is this?

Girl: This is CUSTOMER FEED BACK.

Reason: