Traders joking, the beginning - page 226

Files:
traders.jpg  23 kb

A Utah senator proposed a bill that would no longer require kids to go to school. But then someone noticed that the senator was just three boys in a trench coat standing on top of each other's shoulders.

Files:
cae_1.jpeg  11 kb

Congratulations to Charlie Sheen. He just welcomed a granddaughter this week. The nurse was like, "I hope you are ready to do some babysitting." And the baby was like, "Don't worry, I am."

Here is one of my favorite. Sorry if you've read it already, i'm too lazy to read all 226 pages

An Economist is an Expert, who will know tomorrow, why thinks he predict yesterday, didn't happen today.

Los Angeles had the lowest crime rate of any U.S. city in the FBI's survey Wednesday. It's the legalized pot. During the Rodney King riots, the rioters burned entire city blocks, while during the Zimmerman riot they just hijacked any truck coming into town marked Hostess.

Files:
work.jpg  30 kb

. :):)

Files:
images_1.jpeg  8 kb

Bill Clinton was honored when the EPA named its headquarters building after him in Washington D.C.. It's hilarious. Leave it to the EPA to name its headquarters after the one president who was impeached for failure to clean up after his chemical and biological spill .

Files:
drunken.jpg  58 kb