Traders joking, the beginning - page 222

pavaka
pavaka  

"Stevie Wonder canceled his trip to Florida...He just couldn't see himself going out there after all that"

pavaka
pavaka  

I wasn't sure yesterday if it was a "suicide"...now it is confirmed...It is indeed was a "suicide"... Texas judge found fatally shot in chambers | Fox News

joe blogs
joe blogs  
Pava:
I wasn't sure yesterday if it was a "suicide"...now it is confirmed...It is indeed was a "suicide"... Texas judge found fatally shot in chambers | Fox News

i'm not seeing the funny side ?

and he missed all the nice weather, or maybe the heat pushed him over the edge ?

pavaka
pavaka  

I don't know who pushed him...but isn't it funny how "suicide" means something else now?;)

WR1:
i'm not seeing the funny side ? and he missed all the nice weather, or maybe the heat pushed him over the edge ?
seekers
seekers  

According to a new study in the Journal of American Medicine, marijuana can actually help make you thinner. Using marijuana can make you thinner unless you're taking it in brownie form.

pavaka
pavaka  

"Verizon: Can you hear me now?

Obama: Yes we can."

tim079
tim079  

Files:
lawyers.jpg 59 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pavaka
pavaka  

I would like to remind everybody that one Fine Stain on Monica's dress preceeded Bill Clinton impeachment hearings...

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Pava:
I would like to remind everybody that one Fine Stain on Monica's dress preceeded Bill Clinton impeachment hearings...

Some more : Top US Spy Chief Claims “Mistake” in Lies About NSA Programs