Traders joking, the beginning - page 222

"Stevie Wonder canceled his trip to Florida...He just couldn't see himself going out there after all that"

I wasn't sure yesterday if it was a "suicide"...now it is confirmed...It is indeed was a "suicide"... Texas judge found fatally shot in chambers | Fox News

Pava:
I wasn't sure yesterday if it was a "suicide"...now it is confirmed...It is indeed was a "suicide"... Texas judge found fatally shot in chambers | Fox News

i'm not seeing the funny side ?

and he missed all the nice weather, or maybe the heat pushed him over the edge ?

I don't know who pushed him...but isn't it funny how "suicide" means something else now?;)

WR1:
i'm not seeing the funny side ? and he missed all the nice weather, or maybe the heat pushed him over the edge ?

According to a new study in the Journal of American Medicine, marijuana can actually help make you thinner. Using marijuana can make you thinner unless you're taking it in brownie form.

"Verizon: Can you hear me now?

Obama: Yes we can."

Files:
lawyers.jpg  59 kb

I would like to remind everybody that one Fine Stain on Monica's dress preceeded Bill Clinton impeachment hearings...

Pava:
I would like to remind everybody that one Fine Stain on Monica's dress preceeded Bill Clinton impeachment hearings...

Some more : Top US Spy Chief Claims “Mistake” in Lies About NSA Programs

Reason: