The simple breakout strategy - page 7

You can view the above software on this site http://www.winning-solution.net

I have just spoken to them and they hope to have English site up by Monday.

Looks interesting and cheap.

Just for info no conections.

Gordon

harold, any set ups so far?

bmac:
harold, any set ups so far?

It seems that they protect the system, but It is really amazing I used the system since last month.

profit

nicesurf:
It seems that they protect the system, but It is really amazing I used the system since last month. profit

Can one that do not understand the indonesia langauge use this software

easily. Any way to translate the page? Any English version of their page

anytime soon?

aelimian:
Can one that do not understand the indonesia langauge use this software

easily. Any way to translate the page? Any English version of their page

anytime soon?

Every day when we look at the chart It was alearly stated " sell " and "buy" . You should not be Indonesian to understand the chart and the alert system.

profit

If the channel is only 10-15 PIPs, don't you think its easy to get stopped out by the S/L. If you go long one pip on the upper channel, it could retrace back to hit the lower channel [our S/L]. On the second round, it could again trigger a long position, and hit the S/L. When would you consider to abandoning the trade? Or would you consider this only between certain times of the day? For the S/L, would you consider adding in the spread of the broker, eg., if my broker spread is 3 PIPs for GBPUSD, should I put my S/L at channel +/- 3 PIPs?

Hi,

I like this system as it is very easy and trades the price itself against trading with lagging indicators.

Nicesurf,

Have you used their services before?? I visited the website and the pages do not load completely. Seriously, I would never be interested in a service who cannot even maintain a website. It shows a complete lack of professionalism and I have no doubt that it will reflect in their service.

The website is full of contradictions. They claim to be attempting for 20pips a day and yet some months have shown profit of 2000pips in one month.(may 2006 was 2555pips for gbp/usd)

Thats like 100pips+ each and every day of the month. Honestly, you would want me to believe that??

And not to forget that :

"BASED ON SECRET OF BREAKOUT SYSTEM & DAILY 20 PIPS STRATEGY

TESTED ON 5 MAJOR PAIR FROM SEPT 2004 TO JULY 2006 ".

quoted from the website? What does tested mean?? They themselves have only just done some backtesting??

Cheers

To be fair to them the new web site up today in English seems to be having problems but was ok last week. When you look at what they are offering from the picture

1. parabolis sar (free in software)

2. Auto trendline many on site (included below)

3. Igorads non lag ma. (free on site)

4. Trend direction again many on site for free.

Only thing I dont recognise is the way the break out boxes are formed, any idea NewDigital?

What I will say is from the pictures it is well packaged.

Gordon

Files:

Looks like they are back online and all the graphics seem to be working too.

Well, as you mentioned that their indicators are already available here on TSD.

What indicator is the one at the bottom of the screenshots??

Thanks gordon

I purchased the system a month ago and now Iam using it for demo account. I never missed a single day. And it's quite easy to see their performance by looking at the chart.

We can see "sell" and "buy" position in the chart, and we can conclude if it is true or not. Everyday the chart will either go above "buy" position or down below "sell" position.

rgds,

Nices

Reason: