The simple breakout strategy - page 9

Gandhollz

If it never traces back,do you have some other entry point? I know its always say to let the price come to you, but you could also miss a big move....

Making EA

I like simple ideas, which are often the most powerful. So em going to do simple break out EA. If prices of last e.g. 5 bars are in range of 15 pips (maybe more, maybe less), it will make entrys 1 pip above/below line of range...

If u have any ideas (how to improve whole system), write it here. thx

I hope it will be succesful...

Hapy trading! Tom

Possible Indicator ?

There is a another thread concerning a breakout strategy --

There is an indicator there that if you set it to values 12/5/1 helps a lot to show you the breakout widths

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174134

It is working for me

Here is a breakout indicator but only works on min of 1 day. Would be handy if someone could alter so it worked on minutes. Seems simple but effective.

Gordon

Files:
breakout.mq4  3 kb
breakout.ex4  3 kb

Check this out

It is set to 20 pips apart

Files:

nicesurf:
Every day when we look at the chart It was alearly stated " sell " and "buy" . You should not be Indonesian to understand the chart and the alert system. profit

Nicesurf;

How did you pay for this product from the US. It appears

one needs e-gold account requring converting money to

e-gold and funding such account appears cumbersome. Any easier

way for paying for this product?

Here is another breakout indicator with buy and sell levels.Unfortunately it is in mt3.

Files:

i suggest to not add a indicator to this method its meant to be indicator free adding indicators you are missing the point and will lose eventually

but hey you didnt hear it from me

Reason: