The simple breakout strategy - page 6

Dont know how to post charts, if you want i can email them to you, today since 6 am 4 breakouts in cable 5mins 3 of them really good. In 15min i see only 2. Euro 15min 2 set ups and in 5 mins since 6 am 4 set ups, all of them good.

bmac if you use mt4 charts just draw on charts the high and low to form the range and then right click you mouse and scroll down to where it says save picture a box will come up and say save as put it on desktop and give it a file name and press ok then come here and go to manage attachment and click brows and go to desktop and add the file to your post

Attaching images

bmac:
Dont know how to post charts, if you want i can email them to you, today since 6 am 4 breakouts in cable 5mins 3 of them really good. In 15min i see only 2. Euro 15min 2 set ups and in 5 mins since 6 am 4 set ups, all of them good.

Firstly save image that you want to attach and note where you saved it. - I would suggest jpg or gif format.

Click on manage attachment in the Addiional Options field.

A window will pop up. Click browse to locate the image (jpg / gif format) saved before (this is on your computer somewhere). Click upload. Click close the window, i.e. the pop up window.

Finaly click "Submit Reply"

Hope that helps.

We really need to see those entries that you have been referring to.

Remember hindsight is 20-20

here it is, please check if set ups are correct.

Files:
222.jpg  184 kb

here it is please check if set ups are correct, right now euro short at 1.2876

Files:
222.jpg  184 kb

what you need to wait for is a test of high and low in other you get a high then a low wait till the high and low get tested then price moves toward middle of range so you can put both orders in place but since those trades were all winners maybe you way is better lol

well, maybe was luck, the euro short was a loss, so then i have some difficulties of finding the set up, could you please post one set up for today? if you can with explanation, to get the whole idea.

I found this img of MT4 indicator that using breakout method (see attachment).

anywone using it?

Files:
breakout.jpg  75 kb

Could You Post The Indicator

gmos:
I found this img of MT4 indicator that using breakout method (see attachment). anywone using it?

Please could you post the indicator(s).

Reason: