The simple breakout strategy - page 10

Files:
eurolevels.gif  76 kb

kiwigold:
Take a look at this chart -- (I added Silver Trend to alert me -- thats the yellow and white diamond).

The lines are 20 pips apart -- the dotted lines mark the tops/bottoms of the rally.

When the price breaks out of the 20 pip wide area -- thats the signal.

Play with it -- it certainly seems to be the closest to an indicator for this system. In fact I am using this now and like it.

Since Silver Trend alerts you, does that mean you only take a trade when there is a break of the 20 PIP wide area [the lines], are you waiting for an specific number of candles? Why at around 12:10, there is no line going across? Should we imagine there is a line going through for the break?

et_phonehome_2:
Since Silver Trend alerts you, does that mean you only take a trade when there is a break of the 20 PIP wide area [the lines], are you waiting for an specific number of candles? Why at around 12:10, there is no line going across? Should we imagine there is a line going through for the break?

Hi et_phonehome

Silver Trend simply lets you leave the computer and be alerted to come and check the chart out.

All trading is at the traders discretion -- always the bottom line, you have to learn the market.

The system on this thread is a breakout system after a compressed range of 20 pips. So this indicator is simply posted to help you pick up those ranges a little easier. It is not perfect - so yes there are times you may need to draw a line across also --

Hope this helps

aelimian:
Nicesurf;

How did you pay for this product from the US. It appears

one needs e-gold account requring converting money to

e-gold and funding such account appears cumbersome. Any easier

way for paying for this product?

You can pay with egold or others. You can buy egold with credit card.

Now they are using also English version. What I like from them is that they always send me an alert if there is a big news. Just like two weeks ago Non Farm P news, I can hit 175 pips within 15 minutes.

And they suggested me not to follow the indicator but to follow the news, and I made it.

Profir

hey nicesurf,

gr8 to hear about it. I was skeptical about them but then anything is possible.

Someone at FF makes 500pips a day trading 4 currencies, so anything is possible.

Take care

nicesurf:

Now they are using also English version. What I like from them is that they always send me an alert if there is a big news. Just like two weeks ago Non Farm P news, I can hit 175 pips within 15 minutes.

And they suggested me not to follow the indicator but to follow the news, and I made it.

Profir

Thank you nicesurf for the information. The website says they are accepting cerdit card for e-gold for the time being. I guess i will have to wait until such a time they start accepting cerdit card again. I really wanted to have a shot

at their system.

kiwigold:
Check this out It is set to 20 pips apart

That is very interesting and almost identical in part to this one atttached, except the one attached has many more features beside the zigzag.

I wanted the coded version so that I can change colours without having to change them each time I loas it and aalso make some other changes, you wouldn't happen to have it would you?

Files:
targets8.ex4  12 kb

kiwigold:
Check this out It is set to 20 pips apart

What an exciting adjunct, KiwiGold. Thank you for sharing, it even works on the 5M chart, but the 15M being "clearer."

There are sometimes too many versions of the SilverTrend, which one is it that you are using and could you possibly post it here for me/us? Thanks and good luck for tomorrow's clash in Australia.

Best wishes.

EDIT:...........Thanks I found the correct one, but I still prefer the AscTrend set @ 5.

nicesurf:

Profir

Thanks nicesurf for the nice system...i want to know in a month how many pips losses occured ? take the average

=====================

Proven Forex System

nicesurf:

Profir

Do you mean only on days where there are news that one should not follow the indicator? But how is the software on non-news day? Does the software give you entry/exit, S/L and TP?

Reason: