CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 26

This EA can make profits but i find it harder to get it to trade if at all. I think brokers are on to this. Does anybody have the pro version and can you get this to trade on a live account?

IBFX is a horrible broker to trade with, the spreads jump up and down all day seemingly at random. The major currencies have a market spread of 0.5 - 1 pip, so this was certainly not market activity. Other brokers don't have the same issue.

marketmover, it is more likely that cyberiatrader was programmed for specific market conditions and those market conditions changed. The brokers *want* EA to trade, because they only make their money when you trade.

DO NOT USE INTERBANK FX with this EA. It still works ok with some brokers. Except it will not trade anymore

If somebody with experience would have any ideas how the broker recognizes the EA so the script can be changed/removed

whatever is needed to make this work?? I am convinced they do something to keep it from trading.

daraknor:
IBFX is a horrible broker to trade with, the spreads jump up and down all day seemingly at random. The major currencies have a market spread of 0.5 - 1 pip, so this was certainly not market activity. Other brokers don't have the same issue.

This is because IBFX has no dealing desk, and most brokers do.

Do NOT get account with BROKER forexua.com if your purpose is to use cyberia trader

The EA works well in the demo but with a live account they shut me down after just 2 trades. Manual trades execute with major delay. And EA needs fast execution to work. It seems as if they put me on manual or just implemented a delay in order execution

I'd like to trade this EA from 3 a.m. EST to 4 p.m. EST, through an IBFX server. Problem is, I don't understand the time-trading setup for this EA. It only has one number for GMT time. What should I put in place of that number to get the EA to trade in my specified trading time (from 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time?)

Yoda_Glenn:
This is because IBFX has no dealing desk, and most brokers do.

IBFX outsources their Dealing Desk to FXLQ. I have level 2 access, and the spreads there are constantly 1 pip or 0.5 pip while IBFX will jump up to 10 pip at the same time.

daraknor:
IBFX outsources their Dealing Desk to FXLQ. I have level 2 access, and the spreads there are constantly 1 pip or 0.5 pip while IBFX will jump up to 10 pip at the same time.

How do you get level 2 access? I downloaded metatrader demo and its 2-3 pips on majors?

More trades more money for brokers?

I can not understand why some of the brokers do not allow short period trading? I always thought that more trades you do, more money they make?

Is it because of overloading the system? But if you make 20 trades a day it is better for them than 1 trade a day???

Am I correct???

kanaps:
I can not understand why some of the brokers do not allow short period trading? I always thought that more trades you do, more money they make?

Is it because of overloading the system? But if you make 20 trades a day it is better for them than 1 trade a day???

Am I correct???

This is an article that will help you understand:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1413

It is well written and explains how dealers (or brokers) work and why they don't usually like scalpers. To save time, you can just go to (1.5. Economic Aspects) and read it, though I would recommend you read it all as it is quite informative.

Reason: