Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 8

Oxana Tambur:
I started with 5,000 - I'd enter with 0.10 lot.
Now it's 38500 - I also enter with 0.10 lot.

Yeah, that's clearer. Now you can do the calculations.

A little later...

Andrey Dik:

Yeah, that's clearer. Now you can do the calculations.

A little later...

What's the math? Explain

Oxana Tambur:
A statement of what? Explain
You're saying that it's more profitable to put stops than not. I am not saying that it is better and more correct, but I am saying that it is more profitable. That is, if you organise your trading with stops, you will get more profit.)

Andrey Dik:
The exposition that it is more profitable to put in stops than not. I'm not saying it's better or right, I'm saying it's more profitable. That is, if you organise your trading with stops you will get more profits).
Not really, and that's for those who chase the millions and end up with nothing, I'm more than sure that with stops my profits would be much smaller, not because of my poor entries, but because my tactics are designed so that it simply would not work with stops...
For some people it's more profitable, for me, alas, it's not.

A single aggregate trade with no stops with a depo of 1,000 is equal to a trade with a stop of 1,000 at a depo of 10,000, right?

Andrey Dik:
A single cumulative trade with no stops with a depo of 1000 is equal to a trade with a stop of 1000 at a depo of 10000, correct?
Question for everyone? ))))

Oxana Tambur:
I started with 5000, I used 0.10 a lot.
Now it's 38500. I'm also trading 0.10 a lot.

Are you talking about a cent account?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Are you talking about a cent account?

Read my correspondence above, I have listed the accounts I trade in

Oxana Tambur:
Read the correspondence above, I listed the accounts I trade in.
I did. The screenshot you provided is from the cent account presented in the signals.

Oxana Tambur:
Question for everyone? ))))
To Oksana.)
Reason: