TakeMySpred - any spread, even negative !!!

Greetings

You probably already know about changing of spread in symbols.sel.

I just decided to make the process easier, I'm sick of manually editing in the hex editor.

For those who haven't done this before.

You can only change the spread before starting the terminal.

There should be no connection to the broker. Either disconnect the Internet or enter a non-existent proxy in the terminal (for example: 127.0.0.1:80) check "Allow proxy" and close the terminal.

Then start this abysmal program and specify path to Symbols.sel file (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\history\Alpari-Micro2\). Find the necessary symbol in the list, type the required spread into the text box and click "Write". You can find out what has been written there if you press "Read". That is all, we do not need the program and close it. When closing it will create ini file at the same time and next time path to folder should not be specified. The spread is set in the standard points, i.e. if the tool has 5 signs item is considered the 4th, if 3 - the 2nd. That is all.

Files:

What's that for?

api писал(а) >>

What's that for?

So that suckers can sell their own stats to the likes of them. >> that's what it's all about.

MaStak >> :

Greetings

I just decided to make the process easier, I'm sick of manually editing in the hex editor.

There should be no connection to the broker. Either disconnect the Internet or enter a non-existent proxy in the terminal (for example: 127.0.0.1:80) check "Allow proxy" and close the terminal.

Then start this abysmal program and specify path to Symbols.sel file (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\history\Alpari-Micro2\). Find the necessary symbol in the list, type the required spread into the text box and click "Write". You can find out what has been written there if you press "Read". That is all, we do not need the program and close it. When closing it will create ini file at the same time and next time path to folder should not be specified. The spread is set in the standard points, i.e. if the tool has 5 signs item is considered the 4th, if 3 - the 2nd. That's all.

This is nonsense.

It's a useful thing. It allows you to separate the flies from the cutlets and test the system on a non-traditional basis. I heard Kim used to sell a similar device for as much as 100 quid. You're saying it's nothing.

I've been working on this for a long time and I'm not sure what to do. I need it not for tricks! For example, I need to test the Expert Advisor on different spreads, there is no such parameter in MT, every broker has its own spread, and now I have to download the terminal of every broker?

Mastak - well done! Wanted to write something like this myself, and here it's almost done!!!

Wishes: 1) Make a universal choice of path file, ie what would be the choice of the drive. Can of course hand-corrected tms.ini, but this is somehow not for grown-ups....

2) For five-character files, could you make a checkbox switch? And then the spread turns for example = 2,3 well not aesthetically....

3) IMHO. It is very necessary to read/write the values of long/short swaps. For better identity of testing.

4) In the name Spred to replace on Spread. In general, it would be nice.

In general, kudos to you. Thank you.

Can you share the file format? Can just a piece of code that does the basic task, if you're too lazy to describe it. Thanks anyway.

For those in the tank, why this programme - stay there :)

alvish >> :
... for example we need to test the EA on different spreads, there is no such parameter in MT, every broker has its own spread, so why download the terminal of every broker?

Without hassle, the IP:port of the desired dealing desk is typed into the terminal,

You may download the necessary history and test the stability of the grail...

:)))

MaStak >> :

Greetings

Then start this abysmal program and specify path to Symbols.sel file (for example: C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari\history\Alpari-Micro2\). Find the necessary symbol in the list, type the required spread into the text box and click "Write". You can find out what has been written there if you press "Read". That is all, we do not need the program and close it. When closing it will create ini file at the same time and next time path to folder should not be specified. The spread is set in the standard points, i.e. if the tool has 5 signs item is considered the 4th, if 3 - the 2nd. That's all.

Thank you, it's about time)))

afx000 >> :

Can you share the file format? Can just a piece of code that does the basic task, if you're too lazy to describe it. Thanks anyway.

For those who are in the tank, why this program - stay there :)

Actually, search and find.

Wait for the next version, you may not need the format.

Reason: