Problem! Oanda MT4---No EAs showing up on charts--Fast assistance greatly appreciated!

Hey all,

I'm trying to display EAs on my MT4 through my Oanda live account...

All indicators (like moving average) show up no problem, but no EA shows up (like the MACD sample).

No samples, no downloads show up.

in particular, what i'm trying to get working is this: I downloaded the order book EA (linked) on my live account

https://pages.oanda.com/mt4-open-order-indicator-v2.html

The download comes with a PDF that i've been through a million times now (enabling DLLs, enabling auto trading, etc.)

I'm thinking the issue is not with this in particular, since no EA at all is showing up for me.

My EAs have a smiley face in the top right (enabled), but none are being displayed on the charts.

I'm working with Windows 10 and have also contacted Oanda support, but it seems their support for EAs is low.

Any and all help appreciated!

Regards,

Josh

I tried downloading a third-party EA to see if that would work...

I got this error when trying to drag it onto the chart:

Could not get UTC offset automatically. Please set up the offset manually or run Download Manager during the period when trading is available

Perhaps that gives some insight?

(Note: markets are open right now so i'm not sure what "when trading is available" means)

Josh Morris: My EAs have a smiley face in the top right 

Then it is running. Why do you think EAs display anything? They generally trade.

Reason: