Great EA in backtest! - page 78

Has anyone at all heard from someone who is running the Pro commercial version? I registered at the cyberia site and thier forum is nearly a ghost town, most posts are weeks old, maybe theres another forum for only the ones that purchased.. but I'd really like to hear from someone who's using and if its worth it..

btw: the last 2 days took back all gains... thing went to the dump again... ;(

welcome aboard bolt, hope to hear more from you on this. What do you suggest is the best way to get the most from this EA? What other EAs do you like best and why?

of course it's gambling, I only wish I could gamble as well as this EA does in backtests! Do you know an EA that isn't gambling?

DudeWorks:
Has anyone at all heard from someone who is running the Pro commercial version? I registered at the cyberia site and thier forum is nearly a ghost town, most posts are weeks old, maybe theres another forum for only the ones that purchased.. but I'd really like to hear from someone who's using and if its worth it.. btw: the last 2 days took back all gains... thing went to the dump again... ;(

I have been on CT site for some weeks now. New posts happen far between. The admin does apear to answer some questions.

My best results still gave draw downs of 30% or more. All depending on market conditions. Each month did give some kind of profits at the end. Even if it was only 18$. I have tested each month indavidualy(2 years) and 1 year` at a time, and 2 years streight through. So what ever you give to the market "should" come back with intest. Also my back tests showed that if the first half of the monet sucked the second half was good, and visa-versa.

Remember what your max # of losses in a row was over a year or 2. If it was 6 losses in a row was max, and you get 10 losses in a row then stop running it on real money. Somethings wrong.

so far my $jpy settings are having 5 trades....3 wins...2 losses. maintaining the proper winning % from tests.

Dave

kalamari:
it is because of trailing stop. try to disable it.

So, disable trailing stop instead of going back to version f?

Fx Diva

I think the 30 min or 1 h works best in flat market conditions only. I would not rely on this as a full time system. It really is not much better then a coin flip system which is why the forums elsewhere have died. It does have its uses though as i said in the tool box. Use it carefully when leading up to but not during major news events ie flat week or two waiting for interest rates or NFP when a trend following system would not be suitable.

For a long term stable product i dont think you can beat trend following system and contest winners prove this over and over by holding posi for several days and is certainly better for your health and account to trade occasionally!

Right now euro is in a down trend so sell the peaks untill its not going down anymore. We can only speculate how far down but so long as scalpers and hopers believe this is the bottom it helps it drive down deeper. If i have to guess then there is good fibo support at 1.22 euro should hit around Xmas. Anyway im not really an avid poster like to pop in sometime but i think we can all learn something from the MT contest models as they mature in the coming weeks.

bolt:
I think the 30 min or 1 h works best in flat market conditions only. I would not rely on this as a full time system. It really is not much better then a coin flip system which is why the forums elsewhere have died. It does have its uses though as i said in the tool box. Use it carefully when leading up to but not during major news events ie flat week or two waiting for interest rates or NFP when a trend following system would not be suitable.

For a long term stable product i dont think you can beat trend following system and contest winners prove this over and over by holding posi for several days and is certainly better for your health and account to trade occasionally!

Right now euro is in a down trend so sell the peaks untill its not going down anymore. We can only speculate how far down but so long as scalpers and hopers believe this is the bottom it helps it drive down deeper. If i have to guess then there is good fibo support at 1.22 euro should hit around Xmas. Anyway im not really an avid poster like to pop in sometime but i think we can all learn something from the MT contest models as they mature in the coming weeks.

if you only want to make occasional comments that's great. I would appreciate knowing what EA's specifically you like best and why. Thanks in advance.

this really isn't the place for euro projections but while were at it...

We are in a sideways trend. And we are comming up on the bottom of that sideways channel at 1.2454 major support. There is no reason to assume support will be broken untill it actually is broken.

And that major support is also 38.2 fibo of the greater move up.

the first retrace of the greter move up was a deep retrace (61.8) (wave 2)

this one suggest its wave 4 sideways. And when one is deep the other is sideways, and visa-versa. According to e-wave.

a 50% retrace is at 1.2300.

so there is really no reason to look at 1.2200 area for a target.

just like in a trending market...you must assume the trend will continue, untill it actually changes.

Don't assume the sideways move will be over untill its actually over. ie: major suport/38.2 fibo gets a sustained break.

my 2 cents on the matter....

Files:
trend.gif  33 kb

I'm surprized no one participated on behalf of cyberia EA at the MQ4 automated championship. They could have won easily if their claims are right!

http://championship.mql4.com/

investor_me:
I'm surprized no one participated on behalf of cyberia EA at the MQ4 automated championship. They could have won easily if their claims are right! http://championship.mql4.com/

Is it to late to sign up?

xxDavidxSxx:
Is it to late to sign up?

I guess it is too late. But I believe they'll have a contest annually from now on, especially as this one is getting lots of attention.

Reason: