Suggestion to forum admins - page 2

I got your test message.

It works.

Sujestion to NewDigital or other forum admins

Hi ND,

Thanks for your endless looping work...

If this is technically possible and you find it should be a good idea, I would sujest that nobody with less than X posts has the right to start a new thread.

This to avoid all kind of boring anonymous advertising.

Cheers,

Michel

what if newbie reall wana ask a question?unless we create a Newbie Section for them to open thread

Add a vote for me in regards to Michel's post. They're killing me. On the other hand there are some senior members which should have their thread starting privileges denied also... I won't mention any names, but I'm sure we all have a particular individual in mind .

There is a phpbb extension that don't allows to post links if someone wrote less than 3 posts on the forum AND is registered less than 24 hours. This avoids all spam from robots. I don't know if there is such extension to this forum, but it is worth to check it.

Michel:
Hi ND,

Thanks for your endless looping work...

If this is technically possible and you find it should be a good idea, I would sujest that nobody with less than X posts has the right to start a new thread.

This to avoid all kind of boring anonymous advertising.

Cheers,

Michel

Very good idea

the idea sounds good, but I know some pro traders who reads only and don't add thier comments unless its needed some of those guys have less than 20 posts

This is a thread worth reviving I think.

Though I would be happy enough to have an ignore list for threads as well as the one for users.

ralph.ronnquist:
This is a thread worth reviving I think. Though I would be happy enough to have an ignore list for threads as well as the one for users.

Interesting idea. You mean the following:

you may write list of ignored threads (for you) and igniored users (for you) using some possible forum tool, and those threads and users will not be visible for you in the forum?

I think it is good idea. i am not sure than forum settings will allow us to do it. Anyway I will ask forum developers about it.

newdigital:
Interesting idea. You mean the following:

you may write list of ignored threads (for you) and igniored users (for you) using some possible forum tool, and those threads and users will not be visible for you in the forum?

I think it is good idea. i am not sure than forum settings will allow us to do it. Anyway I will ask forum developers about it.

Yes, exactly.

Reason: