Great EA in backtest! - page 57

Oligarh:
Well as to you this? MT 4 build 195 EUR H4

Backtest data modelling quality is only 40%. I think you need to fix your historical data.

Aaragorn:
well the demo hasn't done well this week. I turned off the EA in my live account a couple days ago too. I don't need a bunch of trash trades in my account to tell me that it varies from the demo.

Hi Aaragorn,

Minus 9000 on real account? what? I am going crazy if I were you... Where is EUR/USD and USD/JPY?

fikko:
Hi Aaragorn, Minus 9000 on real account? what? I am going crazy if I were you... Where is EUR/USD and USD/JPY?

no that's the demo account. I wouldn't allow that kind of drawdown on a real account.

Cyberia Trader v1.89

This is another version of Cyberia Trader.

(additional from 1.88)

Adding capability:

(1) to close open trades automatically when entering bad trading hours, at any value.

(2) 15 minutes before bad trading hours, it will close at any possible profit

Not tested yet....

Files:

What version CybT best and what setings, tf, build MT ?

Cyberia Trader v1.89b

hello everybody,

first of all i would like to thank OpenStorm (and Cyberia Decision Team) for releasing OS version of CT.

to the point..

i use Kolachi method for manual trading with some success. that's why i like MAs especially WMAs. i've implemented a simple WMA filter which bloks taking short position while typical price based ((H+L+C)/3) WMA slope is up and long position while the slope is down - see backtest results for EURUSD_H1. my PC is to slow to optimize WMAPeriod and to do some more backtesting. any help would be appreciated.

added:

EnableWMA

WMAPEriod

--- WMA Filter

also added:

EnableStaticLots

StaticLots

--- used with AutoLots, adds StaticLots to position size

PivotPeriod

--- in minutes for Pivot Filter (i've backtested GBPUSD_H1 with H4 pivot - quite good results as i remember, backtest results lost :/)

changed:

double version to string version

greetings,

k

kalamari:
hello everybody,

first of all i would like to thank OpenStorm (and Cyberia Decision Team) for releasing OS version of CT.

to the point..

i use Kolachi method for manual trading with some success. that's why i like MAs especially WMAs. i've implemented a simple WMA filter which bloks taking short position while typical price based ((H+L+C)/3) WMA slope is up and long position while the slope is down - see backtest results for EURUSD_H1. my PC is to slow to optimize WMAPeriod and to do some more backtesting. any help would be appreciated.

added:

EnableWMA

WMAPEriod

--- WMA Filter

also added:

EnableStaticLots

StaticLots

--- used with AutoLots, adds StaticLots to position size

PivotPeriod

--- in minutes for Pivot Filter (i've backtested GBPUSD_H1 with H4 pivot - quite good results as i remember, backtest results lost :/)

changed:

double version to string version

greetings,

k

Good work, kalamari, thank you! The backtest is very impressive: 27 month, drawdown below 7 %.

I will try to optimize the WMA settings, could you specify the range to optimize?

thanks kat,

lets try with low wma periods (3-13).

now i'm running USDJPY_1H backtest. it should complete in a couple of hours. i'll let you know.

kalamari:
thanks kat,

lets try with low wma periods (3-13).

now i'm running USDJPY_1H backtest. it should complete in a couple of hours. i'll let you know.

Ok, I have startet optimizing EURUSD H1 WMA (3-13).

Maybe someone could do this with other pairs or higher WMA periods.

im testing 2 broker strategybuilderFX and NF. and testing using version cyberiatrader_v1.88.2 . why i see ta chart deferrent withis

1. good trading hour : 21 GMT (strategybuilderFX)

2. good trading hour : -2 GMT (NF)

why it defferent? what it mean -2 GMT ?

Reason: