Phoenix is here! - page 37

I would like to buy Unicorn and the other new EA Hendrick is developing. Is there a way to contact Hendrick directly about a price quote and other details?

Hendrick is on vacation for 2 weeks. Sales will be set up when the EA are ready.

Henrick, Merry Christmas and happy new Year!--Rama

Hendrick:
Hi Tururo! Tried your new settings for the EURJPY. It shows a nice Net Profit but the number of trades was only 55. However, everything below 90 trades in 6 months makes the results highly unreliable. Try a different approach. Forget all about the default settings and start with a completely different combination of settings. MD should be below 10% and the number of trades 90 or higher. Go for it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hendrick!

I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sorry, I was unable to write you so far.

Have a nice holidays, in India!

I will write you soon!

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rama

PS: If you get the chance try to visit Bodh Gaya, Saranath, Ajanta &Ellora.

EA testing

Hi All,

I am trying to test 5.7.0 and the following error appears(see attachment). Is there something wrong with my configuration. Can anyone advice me on this.

Files:
testing1.doc  88 kb

Error in Phoenix Order

I wonder if your communication with the broker is solid, or perhaps your take profit or stop loss is preventing an order. Try changing the values by 5 or 10 pips to see if anything changes.

try phoenix

hustlerman:
im in too hope it great

hi hendrick

i try your phoenix, i run it full time in three days, but there no position at all. i use eurusd tf 30m, could u help me how to make your ea works. maybe anyone could help me, i am new for ea, thank u

try the FAQ thread on forex-tsd.com/phoenix/ since it has new user guides. I'd recommend GBPUSD on 15m and USDCHF on 15m to start with. Please ask other questions on the (short) Q&A thread.

need result

daraknor:
try the FAQ thread on forex-tsd.com/phoenix/ since it has new user guides. I'd recommend GBPUSD on 15m and USDCHF on 15m to start with. Please ask other questions on the (short) Q&A thread.

hi daraknor

why do you recommend to use on GBPUSD pair, hendrick suggest to use in EURUSD because in GBPUSD phoenix had a big loss, could u give a result why do u recommended to use GBPUSD. thank u

this time I'm going to be blunt. Don't ask here. Read the docs.

Where are the docs?!?

Reason: