What mean the "TSD" in forex-tsd

Hi,

I have this question since a long time and I never asked :

what mean the TSD in forex-tsd ?

Thanks !

Same question

I've been curious about that myself... Why TSD?

TSD : Toh ! Superman is Dead !

Tsd

The

Stockmarket

Died

Once upon a time a couple of guy's on Yahoo metatrader group made a very good EA.

They wanted to develope the ea so they started a little forum.

and they named the forum after the ea.

and the ea was called....

Kevin.

A shit name for a forum so they called it TSD.

A very nice little story there about Kevin the EA but it don't bleedin' answer the flippin' question .... so, Try Something Different

The EA known as "Kevin" also called himself "TDSGlobal" (imaginatively named as one version used Global Variables !) and some versions where called TSDGlobal etc

the TS stands for triple screen, I never can remember what the D stands for

edit: D stands for daily !, there where various versions based on weekly, 4 hour, 1 hour timeframes etc

So there you have it "Triple Screen Daily" :-)

Here is the link. It had been discussed before.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177119

maybe TSD stand for

Think,Save and Develop

It an acronymn for "Technical Services Division". Forex-TSD is really a secret branch of the Metatrader company where all of the coding is done. Every month, they scoop up all of the new EA's and indicators from the forum, roll it all into a patch and then release the next Metatrader Build. I think we're up to Build 223 now which incidentally includes the MegaDroid and FapTurbo code.

(Quoted from Minime's other thread posting)

Newdigital = a good man

but just for fun I search on google for TSD and I put on the search "TSD stands for " the second google search was for " Temperature-dependent Sex Determination. This is the condition where the sex of the offspring is influenced by the prevailing temperatures " maybe something to do with reptiles

I like this answer best!

Reason: