EA for EMA URGENT!!!

hi guys,

this is my first thread on tsd though I am member of this forum from last meany years.

I am trying to automate my trading, and I need some help, I have this EA and I want few modifications in it.

its an MA which shud be EMA fast 2 and slow 6 EMA

for some reason this EA is not taking trades on my account, so please fix it.

Stop loss should be 10 pips

Take profit 30 pips

I will just trade it on 4 hour chart.

looking forward for reply....

If you look at the journal tab you will probably see error 130 a lot of times. It is because the EA works in points, not pips. Multiply every entry (stop loss and take profit) with 10 and it should work as you want it if your broker is not an ECN broker

Ali Huzaifa:
hi guys,

this is my first thread on tsd though I am member of this forum from last meany years.

I am trying to automate my trading, and I need some help, I have this EA and I want few modifications in it.

its an MA which shud be EMA fast 2 and slow 6 EMA

for some reason this EA is not taking trades on my account, so please fix it.

Stop loss should be 10 pips

Take profit 30 pips

I will just trade it on 4 hour chart.

looking forward for reply....

yes correct I am getting error 130, and I changed setting yet same error and still EA is not taking any trades.

Is your broker an ECN/STP type broker?

You can check it the following way : try to open manually an order but set the stop loss and / or take profit to some value along with opening order and if you get an error then then you broker is ECN/STP type

Ali Huzaifa:
yes correct I am getting error 130, and I changed setting yet same error and still EA is not taking any trades.

PS : since EMA 2 - EMA 6 is by definition MACD, why don't you try some of the many MACD EAs that already work even with ECN/STP brokers

my broker is STP and I am sure about it....

no what I mean is I want exponential price of 8 hours and 24 hours. but as I am gonna use 4 hour chart it becomes 2 and 6 EMA.

my requirement is very simple

EMA EA with 10 pips stop and 30 pips tp thats it.

but I dont know coding

Please read my post abut using some MACD EA

Reason: