Oppinions Needed!

OK, ive been reading theese threads for quite some time now and have created 2 ideas of my own for EA's. After see'ing how helpfull the members of this forum can be ican only hope the same helpfullness will come on to me! OK, here we go..............am not able to program them myself, Firstly in this thread i am going to bring up my lesser of the 2 ideas for EA's...

For a while i have been using the Ashi smoothed and it seems that some nice pips can be made on the bigger moves when used on the 1h timeframe.

-

Now this is very simple, but an EA that would open the position on the first blue bar, and close the possition on the first red bar( and vise-versa) is all im thinking about, And to be completely honest i dont see why on earth you wouldnt make a profit with the EA doing so.

Maby i am being very nieve, maby this has been discussed already, maby this has already been created.............. I have no clue!

But any idea's and thoughts are very welcome................

Just for information:

Heiken_Ashi:

- Heiken Ashi indicators development thread (some very interesting indicators developed);

- Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator is here;

- Heiken Ashi Step Ma Histogram is here;

- Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed indicator with alert made by cja is here;

- Heiken Ashi for separate window with sound alert modified by Igorad is here;

- many Jurik indicators with Heiken_Ashi: explanation, first indicators set, new indicators set, original thread;

- Heiken_Ashi_Ma and Heiken_Ashi_Ma_Bars2 indicatorswith many functions are here;

- Step Heiken Ashi indicator is here;

- multi timeframe Heiken_Ashi different versions are here, here, here and this one.

- Multi timeframe HeikenAshiSW_v2created by Igorad is here;

- Heiken_Ashi_MA indicator is here;

- NONLAG Heiken Ashiis here;

Heiken Ashi documentation:

- Heiken Ashi documentation and FAQ is here;

Trading systems based in Heiken_Ashi:

- HAMA PAD is here;

- ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg is here;

- Collaboration Dolly + Isakas + Nina System is here;

- XO_Method REVISED is here;

- Heikien-Ashi Smoothed system is here;

- heiken ashi strategy: some modification of well-known system is here;