Jurik - page 7

cubesteak:
Hey ND or igorad,

Do either of you have any further understanding of this particular input for JJMA Series?

I'm confused as to what it does...

The standard JMA calls the reset with it at 1, but then does the actual calculations with it at 0.

Any idea what it does? It just seems to be used to initialize the array with a specific number, but I don't get its purpose beyond that...

Thanks much,

Cubesteak

Another question actually - do you know if it there is a way to use two calls to JJMASeries in the same indicator for different averages? They seem to step on each other.

Basically I'd like 1 indicator to have say a JMA10 and a JMA20.

Thanks a bunch!

-CS

colored JMA_StarLight. Different color for up/down movements. I still prefer NonLagMA though.

Files:

Could someone make some other JMA indicators?

Like Stochastic, ATR, CCI, etc.

That would be really nice since all JMA indicators are much better than the regular ones, sad its not easy to replace the iMA function with the JMA one.

And what about Hull Moving aveages? on what I've seen it seems to react better.

See Slope lines indicator from igor on fx-tsd or google it to know how it works.

Use depends of your needs, like EMA's and SMA's.

jojo

Vel??

Hi does anybody have VEL indicator?

newdigital:
Jurik Moving Average. About this indicator and some others read https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173021

ND,

I cannot even open this page, its saying either I am trying to modify it or have no access, I am logged in, it is some thing elite section users only?

New Jurik

Hi all....

up date indicators...

I found here...

Enjoy

Files:

et_phonehome_2:
ND, I cannot even open this page, its saying either I am trying to modify it or have no access, I am logged in, it is some thing elite section users only?

It is not elite section. It was e-book. I deleted because of copywrite.

hellkas:
Hi all....

up date indicators...

I found here...

Enjoy

Thanks a lot.

hellkas:
Hi all....

up date indicators...

I found here...

Enjoy

Very nice! Thank you!