CHEER$

Raff

Files:

HA Bar

raff1410:
Somone asked mefor histogram...

CHEER$

Raff

Would you make a HA indicator in bar like SAR bar from CJA, i guess it will be a great indy too...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177773

Regards,

IIN

iinzall:
Would you make a HA indicator in bar like SAR bar from CJA, i guess it will be a great indy too...

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177773

Regards,

IIN

Oops, at last i find it...

heiken_ashi_swalert.mq4

Regards,

IIN

Files:

^^ thanks iinzall. That's what I need.

banzai:
^^ thanks iinzall. That's what I need.

Actually i feel very surprised when you thanked me. Cos to make this indi is very easy for you. I guess you just don't have enough time to create it. Busy collecting pips...

This indi was in my file, i forgot it was in there. i have found it in this forum too.

If this is what you need, i am really happy to share it with you, Cos this time i don't have something valuable to give you back for what you've done to me.

Good Luck.

Regards,

IIN

heinken ashi smoothed e mail alert

would any body be able to create an e mail alert for heinken ashi smoothed indicator.if yes kindly reply.

Mp --- Ha, Just My Favorites

Ive seen a Vespa motor scooter striped down and made into a serious racing machine but when a Ducatti twin turbo moves in next to it, one begins to get second thoughts !

The HA candle system is a TREND FOLLOWING system --- It HAS to lag because its based on high, low, open and close and it has to close before all those little calculations can happen and its purpose in life is to show TREND, as in and of itself, it will LAG the correct tp point !

Having said that, overlays can be added to the HA system that will show correct "tp" points, but it becomes a display of useless effort to try to make that vespa keep up with the Ducatti by ALTERING how the HA works ---- it just aint gonna happen !

Zigzags and support and resistance will translate into correct "tp" points while using HA, as will some noteable and well used "crossovers", be they moving averages or CCI/RSI/STOCH ! Support and resistance, the most impt elements of forex trading, can be well used also ---- theres precious little new under the sun, and while one can applaud how often people continue to re-invent the wheel by trying to modify HA, it becomes "cute" when one has watched this activity for a dozen years or so !

HA is great, but it needs a tp point indicator and you will find that with any of the normal support and resistance overlays !

enjoy and trade well

mp

maha, hu_maha

Hull_HAMA.mq4 HA on HMA

Files:
humaha.gif  13 kb
humaha2.gif  15 kb

Thank you FXBS...

How to filter this indi from false signal ? I thinks thats the major question of a lot people

Reason: