Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 37

Please see the chart

Many thanks for your prompt answer Tragapips.

I downloaded xpMA v.8 (last version) but when I tried to use it on a differente time frame the results seems to be a little strange.

Please see GBPUSD attached chart with xpMA 10 periods with two different time frames: 15 minutes and 1 H.

xpMA line for 1H is far away from the price lines....

What is happening?? Can someone help me?

Many thanks

Files:
xpma.gif  13 kb

Little late.....but to answer the question on post #1,

"Does anyone know of any charting programs that do this natively?"

Fibonacci Trader SRV

Need simple MTF xpMA

Hi everyone:

Does any one have a simple, working version of the mtf xpMA or can someone make it please? I don't know how to program, otherwise I would do it. Thanks in advance.

Blessed1

Ok..

The MACD is flawed... it doesn't move in the same fashion as the MACD on a regular time frame. It is better to analysis the price on a pure time frame than to look at MTFs. The LPBs (prices of a higher time frame) changes after the fact; after a whole hour passes by if looking at hourly charts and observing the LPBs from a MTF of a daily ploted on the hourly.

Maybe I should ask this... what is the point of it? It only shows you the price of a timeframe.. why not turn to a regular chart and see the same thing.

Convenience? Great try though.... I know this is a great community with great people and with awesome ideas!!!

One thing I would like to request is simply drawing 4 support and resistance levels from the current price bar from the 1 hour, 4 hour and daily.. and labeled so that when working on a smaller time frame we shall know what level we are up against. That would be a nice MULTI-TIME FRAME SUpport and Resistance indicator I guess. Only the important ones from the higher time frames though. And maybe even trendlines from the higher time frames plotted on he smaller times.

Slope direction line.

Can someone make this into an MTF please.

Files:

Fxfix:
Can someone make this into an MTF please.

Found on my computer, its the same as Slope Direction Line. No sources

Mtf Atr

I'm looking for a MTF ATR indicator.

Pippt:
Many thanks for your prompt answer Tragapips.

I downloaded xpMA v.8 (last version) but when I tried to use it on a differente time frame the results seems to be a little strange.

Please see GBPUSD attached chart with xpMA 10 periods with two different time frames: 15 minutes and 1 H.

xpMA line for 1H is far away from the price lines....

What is happening?? Can someone help me?

Many thanks

Hi Pippt,

I interesting to use xpMA v.8,

I am trying to download it, but i not fount it,

Can share the xpMA v.8 here please??,

Anyway thank you

mamdoh

zigzag pointer to MTF

Dear All,

Is there any MTF for zigzag pointer ind.?

Moving Average Lower Window

Hello, keris2112:

Would you please change this Moving Average Lower Window into an Mtf indicator?

Thanks so much

Reason: