Nonlagging Tools - page 32

Multiple MTF non-lag MA indicator alert

Hey guys, I am brand spanking new to posting on this site! I have used it a little to test out some indicators, and I have to say from the posts that I have read, that the traders/programers here on this site are unbelievably generous...I will speak for all non-programers and say it is very much appreciated. To a non-programer, the stuff you guys are capable of doing, blows us away.

The reason I am writing is because I am searching for a slightly complex version of an indicator which was initially created by Igorad; "MTF Non-Lag MA". I have tested out the "MTF non-lag MA" indicator with multiple TF and periods. I am wondering, if there happens to be an indicator already created (whether free or fee subscription TSD site) which sends an alert/signal when all selected multiple MTF indicators begin to move in the same direction. Is this even possible to create?

Cheers CH

bigsteely101:
Hey guys, I am brand spanking new to posting on this site! I have used it a little to test out some indicators, and I have to say from the posts that I have read, that the traders/programers here on this site are unbelievably generous...I will speak for all non-programers and say it is very much appreciated. To a non-programer, the stuff you guys are capable of doing, blows us away.

The reason I am writing is because I am searching for a slightly complex version of an indicator which was initially created by Igorad; "MTF Non-Lag MA". I have tested out the "MTF non-lag MA" indicator with multiple TF and periods. I am wondering, if there happens to be an indicator already created (whether free or fee subscription TSD site) which sends an alert/signal when all selected multiple MTF indicators begin to move in the same direction. Is this even possible to create?

Cheers CH

Yes there is it combines 4 time frames into 1 and alerts, the alerts are using levels that are adjustable and it is in the elite section but can show you a picture of it.

Very close!

Thanks MrTools for the response and showing the snapshot from the elite section. I have seen similar styles of indicators with a predetermined set of TF's (ie. 30,60,240,1440 min) which I am assuming the indicator you posted, reflects. I am looking for a MTF indicator that allows me a little more customization, so that I could specify the following parameters:

30 minute TF and xx period.

30 minute TF and xx period

240 minute TF and xx period

240 minute TF and xx period

When either three or four of the non-lag MA indicators begin to move in the same direction (up or dwn), an alert, such as an arrow or e-mail will be triggered. Hope this helps.

Cheers, CH

Additional info

Hey guys, I have had little response to my earlier question, and thought I would add a screenshot of some of the long and short triggers that would be activated on the Eur/USD with the strategy that I have described. Is this a popular website for forex trading, or are there other sites that maybe I should be making my inquiries? I thought that this would be the best site considering that the MTF non lag moving average indicator was developed here by Igorad. Unfortunately, I am too new of a member to this site to be able to contact Igorad directly.

So, I have attached a screenshot which shows where a long and short trigger wold occur if the conditions that I mentioned earlier are met. The vertical lines (red = short and green=long) indicate when either three (thin line) or four (thick line) MTF Non lag MA lines begin to move in the same direction. I hope the added screenshot can show the potential of this setup!!

Request for stop and reverse EA

Hi, I'd like to request someone to code a simple indicator for me. I want a stop and reverse ea based on nonlag ma v7.1. The ea should close open position and trade in the direction of the new color of the nonlag ma.

It may look less profitable on conventional charts, but on renko, it's a beauty. A few fakeouts, with small stoplosses, then you hit big, long winners.

I would appreciate very much.

Lsma trend - channeled

Hello,

I downloaded "Lsma trend - channeled" but now can't find where I did that from, think it was from a non-postable thread that previews various indies & elite indies. The author is "mladen", and it has forex-tsd stamp on it too.

It's best durn-tootin' indie I've seen after wandering for 7 years on 'n off amidst web fx stuff.

Wish to discuss its performance trades-wise and see if can get help making into an EA. Otherwise it'll cost me $300 at a regular mql coding site I go to, and that is a little rough for now.

It might behoove volunteer coders here to take it up as indie is excelent at "hanging in there" trend-wise and keeping consolidation periods to minimum losers.

With an EA I can do optimization runs to find best parameters for said performance, am experienced using MT4 optimizer.

Jerry

Jerry

It was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page12 (a public thread too) so do not worry Good idea btw

Batchboy:
Hello,

I downloaded "Lsma trend - channeled" but now can't find where I did that from, think it was from a non-postable thread that previews various indies & elite indies. The author is "mladen", and it has forex-tsd stamp on it too.

It's best durn-tootin' indie I've seen after wandering for 7 years on 'n off amidst web fx stuff.

Wish to discuss its performance trades-wise and see if can get help making into an EA. Otherwise it'll cost me $300 at a regular mql coding site I go to, and that is a little rough for now.

It might behoove volunteer coders here to take it up as indie is excelent at "hanging in there" trend-wise and keeping consolidation periods to minimum losers.

With an EA I can do optimization runs to find best parameters for said performance, am experienced using MT4 optimizer.

Jerry

Lsma trend -channeled

mladen:
Jerry

It was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page12 (a public thread too) so do not worry

Good idea btw

Hi mladen, curious.....why do you view this as good idea? Have you traded using this indie or simply scrolled the chart backwards to see how well losers are small or surpressed during consolidation? I just go by scrolling and examining and it looks very good, catches most medium to large trends, small ones so-so.

You have coding experience to make an EA with it?

The length and channel lengths I use for 5min TF are kinda large compared to what the defaults were, it's what helps it behave nicely, not to mention whatever filtering you did sure makes it great.

Basically trip into a trade when color appears *AND* compared to last bar channel is wider. Note I say "trip", as in change causes it to flip into a trade. Color off = cclose trade. There will be a smattering of trades on 'n off rapidly.

Prefer EA operate at bars-open-only so it utilizes that feature in MT4 tester.

I have experience running optimizer in tester. Would run parameters for SL and those lengths of indie. If interested by way of having traded with it or scrolling back gives great confidence the length details I tell you about.

Linear regression value systems are out there for quite some time, are well documented and tested and usually are performing good. With a filter that that indicator introduces it becomes a "two-in-one" indicator and what is usually done by adding some another indicator for filtering out some false signals is already there, That is why I told that it is a good idea : to try that variation of the indicator in an automated system too

Batchboy:
Hi mladen, curious.....why do you view this as good idea? Have you traded using this indie or simply scrolled the chart backwards to see how well losers are small or surpressed during consolidation? I just go by scrolling and examining and it looks very good, catches most medium to large trends, small ones so-so.

You have coding experience to make an EA with it?

The length and channel lengths I use for 5min TF are kinda large compared to what the defaults were, it's what helps it behave nicely, not to mention whatever filtering you did sure makes it great.

Basically trip into a trade when color appears *AND* compared to last bar channel is wider. Note I say "trip", as in change causes it to flip into a trade. Color off = cclose trade. There will be a smattering of trades on 'n off rapidly.

Prefer EA operate at bars-open-only so it utilizes that feature in MT4 tester.

I have experience running optimizer in tester. Would run parameters for SL and those lengths of indie. If interested by way of having traded with it or scrolling back gives great confidence the length details I tell you about.

mladen:
Linear regression value systems are out there for quite some time, are well documented and tested and usually are performing good. With a filter that that indicator introduces it becomes a "two-in-one" indicator and what is usually done by adding some another indicator for filtering out some false signals is already there, That is why I told that it is a good idea : to try that variation of the indicator in an automated system too

Thx sir.

If you or anyone interested in coding the EA then say so. The length I set Lsma trend - channeled to is 250, and channel length to 100. 5min eurusd (although on other pairs it probably looks good too). I gave pertinents for trading in my last post.

Other curiosity question for you sir: what is this values appearing and disappearing to represent color or no color, can a code be written to "see" this on-'n-off color? When I worked in electronics engineering such things existed, high, low, a value, no value (or "empty set"), simply have the transistor or other device shut off, then output is high-impedance, but what is this empty-set in digital & programming-language terms?

Don't forget you or anyone interested to code an EA of this indie & trading plan please speak-up. We can go over details more via messaging on this forum and post EA here when it's completed, of course.

Reason: