Trend indicators - page 12

fxbs:
explenation: i'm jus if-ing everything i see (like tro with his labels) inv. fisher transform: p##26,27 https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980

Many thanks Fxbs

newdigital:
This True Strength Index indicator may be used together with above mentioned Trend Detection Index.

Please find some variations of this indicator written by russians.

TSI indicator is based on the book:

Momentum, Direction, and Divergence, William Blau, series editor Perry J. Kaufman.

I have this book in russian.

Attached Files TSI.mq4 (3.0 KB, 1711 views)

TSI-Osc.mq4 (3.4 KB, 1630 views)

TSI Signals.mq4 (2.9 KB, 1705 views)

tsi m

Files:
tsi_m.gif  14 kb
tsi-oscm.mq4  4 kb

Mt 4 indicator

Dear all expert trader,

I'm new in forex trading and i need help from all you expert to get me understand forex trading and strategy.

Q1.How di i know the trend and any indicator showing that the trend is up or down.

tq

to iinjal -- plz help

Wait for the green or red line cross the level line for the entry point, which showed by the pink dots. And the opposite is for exit point.

But i do like this indicator hellkas, i will make some experiments to change the setting which is suit on my style .

Regards,

IIN

Hi!

1. I like the squilly lines on your main chart - the one that have 2 different colors ( red & white ) what is that indicator? mind sharing?

2. What the setting you used for UT Fast on that chart?

I believe, it is not the default setting. please help.

if others have answers to all my questions, please contribute.

thanks in advance!

-ladyheart

correction from the above post nerd)

Hi!

1. I like the squiggly line on your main chart - the one that have 2 different colors ( red & white ) what is that indicator? mind sharing?

2. What are the setting you used for UT Fast on that chart?

I believe, it is not the default setting. please help.

if others have answers to all my questions, please contribute.

thanks in advance!

-ladyheart

Trend continuation factor indicators are on this thread.

This one I needed to rename : it was described by Jose Crusetin the attached document but since he calls it a Trend Strength and since there is already an indicator for metatrader with that name (different calculation behind it) I renamed it to MasTrend.

The idea is simple : compare a price to a series of moving averages. For more details about it (not just about it) please read the attached document byJose Cruset. In general, values above 60 and below -60 are considered as strong trend.

for (; masPeriod<=Mas.End; masPeriod+= Mas.Step, masCount++)

Mladen, (; - looks like something missing, is it ACodeError?

dem, his code getting shorter and shorter - i'm very unhappy

now i don't even know what is it (what i'm stealing), that's apsets me

Files:
ts_c__jc.jpg  58 kb
Reason: