Nonlagging Tools - page 25

MTF version of NonLagMA_v7.1 you can find here.

igorad:
MTF version of NonLagMA_v7.1 you can find here.

Thank you very much for ur help...

i still have two questions,if you got time please hit me with answers:

1.in the version " MTF_NonLagMA_v7.1 SW" i see 3 diferent colors,(yellow is it means dowen trend?,Aqua changing the direction?, and DarkViolet up trend?) .. i am not sure if i got it fully understand it.need some help with that please.

2.what is "PctFilter" means? what is the effect when i change numbers ?i mean also when i should use this option?

thank you again for your help.and thank you for your other indicators(polyfit,bands,volty,ma, detrend,acceleration and squared..all ur poly family..those ones are so pretty helpfull).

This indicator (MTF_NonLagMA_v7.1 SW) is from elite section from this post so I will not post it here on public thread.

Meaning of the colors:

Aqua - Signal;

DarkViolet - Uptrend;

Yellow - Downtrend.

About PctFilter look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page4 : PctFilter is the number of StdDev from NonLagMA.

About elite section indicators please ask in elite section sorry.

Files:
mtf_nonlag1.jpg  107 kb

newdigital:
This indicator (MTF_NonLagMA_v7.1 SW) is from elite section from this post so I will not post it here on public thread.

Meaning of the colors:

Aqua - Signal;

DarkViolet - Uptrend;

Yellow - Downtrend.

About PctFilter look at this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952/page4 : PctFilter is the number of StdDev from NonLagMA.

Thank you Newdigital

I am very shy to ask you again those question

1.Aqua = Signal..do you mean signal to buy if the next color is "DarkViolet - Uptrend"..and signal to sell if the next signal is "yellow-downtrend"...

or you mean it is signal to know there is changing in the direction in its way...??

2.(StdDev )??!!...i still have the std-linx fron the elite section (i was there befor-i did not steal it from anybody )..so,IS THE StdDev and std-linx indicator are running about the same idea?

dump + noisy huh?...i know that i am

I am sorry that i ask about things at the wrong spot.

=========

sorry nedigital

i found the answer about first question already..thank you

ahmedazizelias:
Thank you Newdigital

I am very shy to ask you again those question

1.Aqua = Signal..do you mean signal to buy if the next color is "DarkViolet - Uptrend"..and signal to sell if the next signal is "yellow-downtrend"...

or you mean it is signal to know there is changing in the direction in its way...??

2.(StdDev )??!!...i still have the std-linx fron the elite section (i was there befor-i did not steal it from anybody )..so,IS THE StdDev and std-linx indicator are running about the same idea?

dump + noisy huh?...i know that i am

I am sorry that i ask about things at the wrong spot.

1. Indicator is a tool. And it is about how we interpret it. For example I understan the signal as the changing of the trend and this signal's period as non-trading period: it is some system in this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173249

It's up to you how to understand it. I am same with you: not a coder so I can only interpret it about how to use.

2. It is something about this part of the code:

double sumpow = 0;

for (i=0;i<=Length-1;i++) sumpow+=MathPow(Del[shift+i]-AvgDel[shift+i],2);

double StdDev = MathSqrt(sumpow/Length);

double Filter = PctFilter * StdDev;[/CODE]

and this one:

double Filter = PctFilter * StdDev;

if (Filter < Point) Filter = Point;[/CODE]

So I think this part of the code is important:

[CODE]double Filter = PctFilter * StdDev;

And value of this Filter affected on the indicator's lines colors as I understand.

So, it is Standard Deviation I think.

[CODE]High Standard Deviation values occur when the data item being analyzed (e.g., prices or an indicator) is changing dramatically. Similarly, low Standard Deviation values occur when prices are stable.

Many analysts feel that major tops are accompanied with high volatility as investors struggle with both euphoria and fear. Major bottoms are expected to be calmer as investors have few expectations of profits.

Sorry ahmedazizelias, it is the better to ask Igorad in elite section indicators thread. Or, may be, he will reply on this thread as some of his public indicators are having this PctFilter.

Please read a fragment from "Smarter Trading"(Perry J.Kaufman)

Files:
filter.gif  23 kb

Thank you Igorad

igorad:
Please read a fragment from "Smarter Trading"(Perry J.Kaufman)

Thank you Newdigital for ur kind reply..I am fully understood that elite section is separet from here..i am sorry if i ask in the wrong place .

Thank you Igorad,it was very helpfull...at least i understoond what i pluged into my chart...i hate to be like donky that carry books on its back.

Thank you guys your kind help

Hi everybody. What do you think about this EA? It is based on NonLagMA_v5.

#property copyright ""

#property link ""

extern double lot=0.1;

extern int tp=100;

extern int sl=50;

int init() { return(0); }

int deinit() { return(0); }

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

//| expert start function |

int start()

{

//----

if(OrdersTotal()==0)

{

if(iCustom(NULL,0,"nonlagma",4,1)0 && Volume[0]>1)

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lot,Ask,3,Ask-sl*Point,Ask+tp*Point,"",0,0,CLR_NONE);

if(iCustom(NULL,0,"nonlagma",4,1)>0 && iCustom(NULL,0,"nonlagma",3,0)1)

OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lot,Bid,3,Bid+sl*Point,Bid-tp*Point,"",0,0,CLR_NONE);

}

//----

return(0);

}

NOTE that the indicator should be named just "nonlagma"

Good Luck

How nice!

That's the shortest EA I ever seen in my life

How about parameters? Shouldn't there be an external input for parameters?

Then 'cause the NonLagMas are changing color - what's use to set a tp and s/l for them? I thought that the trade should last from color change to color change. There is a neutral color also, when there should be no new trade at all but the existing trade should be closed.

In other words that's a nice try, but kind of simplistic.

No, not so nice

I checked this EA on a Strategy Tester - and I didn't like it just looking visually when the test was runing. There was a nice 80 pips downtrend -clean and clear, but the EA kept buying against the trend and exiting on a stop loss and buying again - how would you explain that?

Now I have question to Igorad, NewDigital or someone else who is kind enough to respond.

If I want an EA that would start counting bars as soon as color changes and and have these 2 digits available later for my strategy how should I do it? Should I set 2 special counters with a value that should be replaced on a constant basis, whenever nonlagma changes a color let's say from buy to sell and and then compare the number of bars with the previous color change?

Anybody, please.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: