Nonlagging Tools - page 36

Are there non lag ma 7.1 bars indicator anywhere?...

Hello! Make please the sound notification after candle closing at crossing of two lines which are thankful in advance.mama_nk.rar

Files:
mama_nk.rar  15 kb

mladen:
Do you mean something like this :

yep...perfect...thank you

Hello Mladen, make please if such it is possible, the sound notification after candle closing at crossing of lines, thanks

mama_nk.rar

Files:
mama_nk.rar  15 kb
44.jpg  43 kb

I can not later ex4

Do you have a source (mq4) that can be uploaded?

bobbsson:
Hello Mladen, make please if such it is possible, the sound notification after candle closing at crossing of lines, thanks

mama_nk.rar

I can not later ex4

Many thanks that have responded, here that is

mama_nk_1.rar

Files:
mama_nk_1.rar  31 kb

bobbsson

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page251

bobbsson:
I can not later ex4

Many thanks that have responded, here that is

mama_nk_1.rar

advanced math,anyone here or elite can handle?

advanced math,anyone here or elite thread can handle regarding applying to forex as indication of trend?: Improved exponential stability for time-varying systems with nonlinear delayed perturbations

If pdf has errors it can be dowwnloaded from 9th google item from top here: https://www.google.com/m?hl=en&gl=us&client=ms-android-sprint-us&source=android-browser-goto&action=devloc&q=varying+math+systems

mikejody:
Thank fxnewbie, so if I understand correctly, if I want to back test the indicator I have to look at the CLOSE of the candlestick where the indicator first appears, correct?

Hmm, funny. I did some test this morning with the stepMA_v7.2a, and it does repaint. Not the shape, but the colour.

Once you have a 1 bar change of direction it changes the colour. Then if in the next bar the direction changes back, it recolours the bar before.

I noticed this from an EA in which I test the first three indicator buffers, always a finished bar:

double dStepMA1 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 0, 1);

double dStepMA2 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 1, 1);

double dStepMA3 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 2, 1);

I store the values per bar and the values change sometimes from bar to bar, which shouldn't be possible once shift = 1 is used.

Apart from that, it is visible as well. But only for the colour. Still, one cannot reliably backtest if you depend on the values of the buffers.

Also, the history looks to good to be true. E.g. look at the small sawtooth movement, they are all red now, but they were not always!

Files:
step_rp_1.png  12 kb

FloFri:
Hmm, funny. I did some test this morning with the stepMA_v7.2a, and it does repaint. Not the shape, but the colour.

Once you have a 1 bar change of direction it changes the colour. Then if in the next bar the direction changes back, it recolours the bar before.

I noticed this from an EA in which I test the first three indicator buffers, always a finished bar:

double dStepMA1 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 0, 1);

double dStepMA2 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 1, 1);

double dStepMA3 = iCustom( NULL, 0, "StepMA_v7.2a", iLength, dKv, iStepSize, 0, 0, 0, 0, false, 2, 2, 1);

I store the values per bar and the values change sometimes from bar to bar, which shouldn't be possible once shift = 1 is used.

Apart from that, it is visible as well. But only for the colour. Still, one cannot reliably backtest if you depend on the values of the buffers.

Also, the history looks to good to be true. E.g. look at the small sawtooth movement, they are all red now, but they were not always!

Hi,

I am only a rare visitor, but my 2cents on this is......you can't use 1st color bar between bar1 & bar2, even if indicator is non-re-painting. The reason is simple, the color depends on the slant of the indication, and lines/slants need 2 points to draw, only between bar3 & bar2 is a slant known and stable. If you know how color bars are figured you can watch data window to see how things transpire. The last color bar will most likely flicker in color due to the close of forming bar not finished yet, bar1, i.e., bar1-bar2 is thusly changing. I got reminded of such when I was working on an lsma trend channeled from this forum being incorporated into an EA.

This is what I suspect for this, but consult with more technical regular visitors here.

Jerry

Reason: