Nonlagging Tools - page 28

NonLagMA candles

I know that candles are more difficult to code, but overlaying NonLagMA bars on a candle chart distorts the candles beyond recognition.

Files:
nonlagma.gif  15 kb

fxbs:
some stuff on bulls with beers (gives absolute strength)

How are these indicatore related to the NonLagMA?

malaz:
How are these indicatore related to the NonLagMA?

you can read the thred

itrend w std bands on/off; goodold Abs

fxbs:
you can read the thred

Yes. Thank you. I actually skipped a few pages because I clicked on the page number instead of the arrow.

see, related by Igorad and Newdigital

Help : to write simple ea based on indi Nonlagam

Dear all,

I am new bie in forex trading and need to help write the ea as indi of Non lagma,

with requirement as :

-op long when signal buy as indi show in chart (aqua color)

-op short when signal sell as indi show in chart (magenta color)

-exit long automatically when op short

-exit short automatically when op long

-time frame : m15,m30,H1

-time trading can be setting manually

I say thankyou before.

Files:

Absolute Strength Indicator Visual Alert

Igorad,

I have been studying the movements of the absolute strength indicator as they relate to my trading style. My congratulations to you for building such a powerful indicator. In an effort to better continue my evalution, can you please edit the indicator to add arrows to the chart to reflect crossovers of the "bear and signal bear" lines and the "bull and signal bull" lines in the direction that they cross? To better clarify, if the bear line crosses the signal bear line an arrow would appear on the chart in the direction of the cross. I could then evaluate this movement against the position and direction of the latest bull arrow.

Your help in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Edit Absolute Strength Indicator Needed

I am requesting help with identifying strength changes on a chart by adding arrows in the direction of the bull and bear line crossovers on the absolute strength indicator. The change in strength can be tracked by values displayed in the MT4 data window. A chart example with manually added arrows is shown below and the indicator is attached.

I believe that Igorad was the author of this indicator and I wish to recognize and thank him for his efforts.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

nonlagma as dots or arrow for entry/exit

Hi

can someone convert the nonlagma indi as dots or arrows for entry/exit or filtering? Maybe its already done and you can point me there??

thank you!!!

Reason: