Requests & Ideas - page 32

While doing some things it occurred to me that there is no reason at all that prevents Marney indicators to "extend into the future" (since it is always "predicting" values based on past values)

So here they are - extended 1 day to the future (only when time frame is less than daily though)

mladen:
Continuation of the Elliot oscillator - waves indicator

What has been done :
No limit in waves (now it draws waves for the whole history) Changed a logic a bit. It affects the way how extremes are found in some cases. The basic logic is the following : when (if) the oscillator value breaks the EMA value up or down then a new wave is started if the direction of the cross is oposite to the current wave direction (crossing zero line does not start a wave nor it ends the current wave). The beginning of the wave is at the first value belonging to that wave that crosses the zero value in the direction of the wave. Here is an example : the highest bar is not marked as extreme simply because it was still not confirmed by the oscillator value that it belongs to up wave.
Optimized the work (it is faster now - it calculates effectively just the last leg of the wave (it is necessary because of the changes that can happen to the last leg))
______________________ Also, as a note : only the last leg of the wave can change if new high or new low is reached. Once it is "opened" it can not (and I repeat) it can not disappear (like in some zigzags or some peak finding indicators), it can only go higher or lower if the price moves in the right direction. Its starting point is always going to stay fixed. So in combination with the oscillator itself I think it can be a useful tool

would you be able to add an alert when the colored bar shows at the bottom this is probably the best exit for my trading style

also an alert to

Laguerre-ACS1 if you dont mind

i am testing new system live and using your indicator for exits and will post records although this is day one so nothing yet but the demo was fantastic

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add the following options to your HiLo channel - Jurik smooth - mtf hist indicator:

1) input for an alternate currency pair;

2) ability to invert the results; and

3) specify if the results are inverted.

You had previous completed the same modifications for me with the NogLagMA-H indicator. I'm finding that the NonLagMA is too fast, even at higher periods, for my needs.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

-spotforex

msquared

here is an Elliot oscillator - waves with alerts (it will alert at a moment when the oscillator value first crosses either of ema values - that is the moment when a colored bar appears for the first time)

regards

Mladen

msquared:
would you be able to add an alert when the colored bar shows at the bottom this is probably the best exit for my trading style

also an alert to

Laguerre-ACS1 if you dont mind

i am testing new system live and using your indicator for exits and will post records although this is day one so nothing yet but the demo was fantastic

spotforex

Here you go

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please add the following options to your HiLo channel - Jurik smooth - mtf hist indicator:

1) input for an alternate currency pair;

2) ability to invert the results; and

3) specify if the results are inverted.

You had previous completed the same modifications for me with the NogLagMA-H indicator. I'm finding that the NonLagMA is too fast, even at higher periods, for my needs.

Thanks again for your time and effort.

-spotforex

Hi Mladen,

I have a request about these indicators.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Is possible to draw the price levels where the nonlagma will change the slope and color?

For example the nonlag has a negative slope and so it is red, I would like to know the price levels where it will change to positive slope and green color.

It will be used as stop and reverse levels or take profit.

Many thanks

regards

bulliz

Dynamic price channel

Mladen,

i found this interesting channel. Do You have any indicator similar to this one?

Forex Maximizer - Page 5 - Forex Nirvana Forum - Helping you reach forex enlightenment

thank You,

bbjurek

Rsx version

Hi Mladen,

Could you make a rsx version of the indicator?

Thanks in advance

bbjurek

Here you go

That is in fact a variation of Keltner channel (some more info with more details on it and its variations here : Keltner channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). It had a lot of names ("atr channel" for example but I was not aware of the "Dynamic Price Channel" name till now - interesting variation on a "Dynamic Zone Price Channel" name but since you have access to it, you know that it really has nothing in common with it). Decided to call this one multiple Keltner channel since the original is by all means invented by Chester W. Keltner

In the original Keltner channel the middle line is a simple moving average and the channel is at 1 average true range distance from the average. The variation is that some other moving average type can be used and that different multipliers can be used for 3 channels it is drawing up and down. Also it has a variation on a true range (one you can find in Elha EA among other sources on TSD where it is a average rangeand not an average true range(average range disregards gaps in prices and calculates only average of High-Low differences - the difference is going to happen when you see gaps in prices)).
regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Mladen,

i found this interesting channel. Do You have any indicator similar to this one?

Forex Maximizer - Page 5 - Forex Nirvana Forum - Helping you reach forex enlightenment

thank You,

bbjurek

Thank You Mladen,

you are always ready

bbjurek

Reason: