Nonlagging Tools - page 31

Sorry forgot to upload the indicator...yes it is secret trend and I drag bollinger bands in the window and choose first indicator in a sub window...dragging bollinger bands to any linear indicator produces nice patterns...don't know if they are useful since they only repeat the indicator they are calculated on...anyways it is visually appealing...

profitrader21:
Hi Big Joe, Can you please post the mq4 file of the Secret Trend reversal? Thank you.

If we place .mq4 file it won't be a Secret anymore

Iceman19999:
Pava

Let me ask you did you correct the the problem with this indy? Last time I check if you were to switch from as an example a 15 min chart to a 30 min chart and then back to the 15 min 'The Trade Secret" would repaint the back the last 2 dots. The only way to notice this is if you change time frame and return to the same time frame which you were using to get your signal. Which would make it useless for back testing.

At least the copy that was posted here before you posted the modified copy, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557

Don't know about repainting...I was just playing with attaching bollinger bands to different indicators...for example to RSI...it gives some good results...bands come together at a point of trend reversals and stay apart when trend continues...

matrixebiz:
Hello, just wondering what you guys feel is the most accurate Indicator to show if the pair is Ranging or Trending? Thank you

try insert ---> indicator --> trend --> moving average

set it 38 or 45 like this

-- I have seen some sophisticated indicator for trend / ranging, (purple is ranging) -- but will you act upon on it -- that is the main question and also you need to set up the right TF to use it -- so this is an accurate method, but how often will you act upon on it ?? LIVE !

remeber the LIVE price , use (not constant speed) illusive motion to catch our sentiment , so they can be profit

Pava:
Sorry forgot to upload the indicator...yes it is secret trend and I drag bollinger bands in the window and choose first indicator in a sub window...dragging bollinger bands to any linear indicator produces nice patterns...don't know if they are useful since they only repeat the indicator they are calculated on...anyways it is visually appealing...

Pava

Let me ask you did you correct the the problem with this indy? Last time I check if you were to switch from as an example a 15 min chart to a 30 min chart and then back to the 15 min 'The Trade Secret" would repaint back the last 2 dots. The only way to notice this is if you change time frame and return to the same time frame which you were using to get your signal. Which would make it useless for back testing.

At least the copy that was posted here before you posted the modified copy, https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179557

Big Joe:
Here it is and he puts some bands on it apparently

Thank you!!!!

what code did you use to get the candles colored by (what)?

pipmeister:
I know that candles are more difficult to code, but overlaying NonLagMA bars on a candle chart distorts the candles beyond recognition.

This looks great - - what code did you use to get the candles colored by (what)?

Is there generic code available to make my candles change color according to another variable or indicator? If so, can you point me to it? TIA turbothis

Is there generic code available to make my candles change color according to another variable or indicator? If so, can you point me to it? TIA turbothis

I use NonLagMABars_v7.1.

I don't know of any generic PaintBar study that allows you to substitute different indicators if that is what you are asking.

Pipmeister

In this indicator the price is divided on to two parts:

- downtrend (brown color);

- uptrend (blue color).

Strong uptrend:

blue solid line is above blue dotted line and blue solid line is above brown solid line.

Strong downtrend:

brown solid line is above brown dotted line and brown solid line is above blue solid line.

Non-trading zone (NTZ) for sell:

brown solid line is below brown dotted line.

Non-trading zone (NTZ) for buy:

blue solid line is below blue dotted line.

Correctional buy:

blue solid line is above blue dotted line and blue solid line is below brown solid line.

Correctional sell:

brown solid line is above brown dotted line and brown solid line is below blue solid line.

So, using this indicator we may describe about the price. And every time we will have the market condition for sell and market condition for buy in the same time.

And sing this indicator we may analyze or "predict" something like:

- if correctional buy will break the ... level it will be strong signal for long.

- if ...

- if ...

In H4 and D1 timeframe it is may be different concerning correction (correctional buy/sell).

Files:

Non-lag Stochastic

Could anyone please assist me in locating a non-lag Stochastic? I have been through ND's list and was unable to find it.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanking you in advance.

Reason: