Indicators with trendlines

I already have a CCI trendline indicator (the bottom indi on my screengrab) but it cannot be adapted for a signal/alert and am looking for a stochastics trendline indicator as illustrated with a signal/alert.

The stochastics alert should only be based on when the stochastic K line crosses the stochastics trendline.

Is this something that could be coded or is it too complex?

In case of any doubts I have attached a screengrab of the type of trendline on stochastics that I am searching for with the black trendlines manually drawn on the indicator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:
eurusdm3.png  44 kb

You can share the indicator ?

It would be a great help to build what you need.

Alabarce:
You can share the indicator ? It would be a great help to build what you need.

Those are hand drawn trend lines

He is looking for that too

Attached is the CCI trendline mq4 but I doubt whether it will help towards coding a stochastics trendline indicator/alert.

TEAMTRADER

PS - is it me or is this new facelift to the original forum very very difficult to follow?

TEAMTRADER:
Attached is the CCI trendline mq4 but I doubt whether it will help towards coding a stochastics trendline indicator/alert.

TEAMTRADER

PS - is it me or is this new facelift to the original forum very very difficult to follow?

There will be changes of the way how forum topics are accessed (it will be the same logical way as before how the basic access to the forum will be organized, once all that is needed to be done, is done)

TEAMTRADER:

TEAMTRADER

How do I use it?

Placed it on chart and it did not show anything

morro:

How do I use it?

Placed it on chart and it did not show anything

Open a cci, and specify cci window number in the cci trendlines indicator

Then you should get something like this :

Files:

mladen:

Open a cci, and specify cci window number in the cci trendlines indicator

Then you should get something like this :

It is working now

Thanks

Here is the CCI-55 histo with built in divergence that I had specially made - it goes hand in hand with the trendline indi.

I emphasise that I am looking for a stochastic similar indi - there are NONE that are coded to do the same as the CCI trendline. My initial post shows exactly the type of indicator/alert that is needed.

Thank you for anyone who can assist in a stochs version of the CCI trendlines.

TEAMTRADER

Files:

Here is the chart..

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdm15.png  53 kb

TEAMTRADER:
Here is the CCI-55 histo with built in divergence that I had specially made - it goes hand in hand with the trendline indi.

I emphasise that I am looking for a stochastic similar indi - there are NONE that are coded to do the same as the CCI trendline. My initial post shows exactly the type of indicator/alert that is needed.

Thank you for anyone who can assist in a stochs version of the CCI trendlines.

TEAMTRADER

Why not applying that indicator (in the code) to cci and that would be it?

Reason: