Indicator to separate window

how can i add indicator to separate window ?

Depends which one

Usually simply drag the indicator to the sub-window you wish it to be in. If it does not go like that, than find a line in the indicator that goes like this :

#property indicator_chart_window

and change it to :

#property indicator_separate_window

trexy123:
how can i add indicator to separate window ?

i tried it on heiken ashi but doesn't work. do you have this indicator on a separate window?

trexy123,

One version for a separate window can be found here : heiken-ashi-idea-heiken_ashih_sw_mtf.mq4

You can check that whole thread too (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ), since there are a couple of separate window versions there (multi time frame and alerts in separate window too)

trexy123:
i tried it on heiken ashi but doesn't work. do you have this indicator on a separate window?

how to remove the black lines and show only candle patterns?

trexy123

You can not do that with that version (it has to be written completely differently in order to be able to see just the candles)

Use the one from this post instead : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . To have a "regular" heiken ashi (not T3 smoothed one) set the T3Average parameter to false and it will display a regular smoothed heiken ashi in that separate window

trexy123:
how to remove the black lines and show only candle patterns?

Is there a zone indicator that is under the chart (separate zone) that does not interfere with the stochs zones on the chart?

Like CCI zone separate.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Is there a zone indicator that is under the chart (separate zone) that does not interfere with the stochs zones on the chart?

Like CCI zone separate.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Why don't you use some CCI histogram version for that? It will produce the same results

I have searched for something that will not interfere and this version of the CCI histos still makes the on-screen stochs zones 'flash' and I need to refresh.

This particular version is excellent by itself so others will find it useful but it still interferes with your stochs zones indicator.

Maybe there is a fault in the indi so I have attached the mq4 file.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
I have searched for something that will not interfere and this version of the CCI histos still makes the on-screen stochs zones 'flash' and I need to refresh.

This particular version is excellent by itself so others will find it useful but it still interferes with your stochs zones indicator.

Maybe there is a fault in the indi so I have attached the mq4 file.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Tested it in visual back test and all seems to be OK

Neither can something that could cause what you are describing be found in the code of the two indicators

Still trying to find a Heiken Ashi in Separate Window in candle form that works. I have histogram versions and tried some others I found in here but they did not work with current mt4 build.

Reason: