MODIFY DATA POINTER TO DOWNLOAD M1 and M5 - page 2

I've deleted the code in the first post because it was badly uploaded

burnssss:
The truth is I do not know how to do it, I'm a little lost on the page.
thank you very much

OK, hover your mouse in the bottom right corner of the post and up will pop this . . . then you can edit it.

burnssss:
Thank you very much, it worked. But now I get to open the data folder with excel and I did not find it in the directory folder of metatrader files. This data would automatically and export each matlab certain frequency, but for some casual no csv I get the data.

Thank you very much again

If you have the EA/Scrpt/Indicator on a demo or live account, the files should be in "/experts/files/" folder from where your MT4 is installed.

If you are testing the EA in the Strategy Tester, the files should be in "/tester/files/" folder from where your MT4 is installed.

I suspect its the behaviour of the SRC button? First time I used it, it seemed a little bit "different", compared to highlighting the source and selecting "Code" below the "Normal Text" drop down. Still ok once you know how!

Thirteen:

If you have the EA/Scrpt/Indicator on a demo or live account, the files should be in "/experts/files/" folder from where your MT4 is installed.

If you are testing the EA in the Strategy Tester, the files should be in "/tester/files/" folder from where your MT4 is installed.

Yes but the files do not appear in the folder. The data is downloaded because metaquotes and I went into the folder and there are files. But then, if I try to go from excel to open not appear in the folder. How could export the data directly to matlab?
Reason: