What Really Works From One Professional - page 9

jonnydenver69:
heres the template

Which FILE do you put this Triggerpage into MT4?

I know it has to be under one of them in "experts" but which one:

config/include/libraries/presets/files/indicators/logs ???

thanks

You put it in C:\Program\MT4\templates, where 'MT4' is whatever your broker/data provider calls their application.

No wonder dentists are loaded....£640.......Anyway....on an HR chart we have an rection going on, if you've put the template on you'll see it...123....you will see the swing points to trade off its always good to trade corrections aswell co it could also turn into a 1-2-3 wave down if strong enough....if this stops at 600 + we'll see an acelleration to the upside..

elihayun:
Hi

I worked with your advise and I must say it worked perfect. I took the 50pips up and 30 pips down. Thanks.

I have a question, What are u using to draw the retracement levels? Are u using the EWave and just put the results manually in your MT4 chart? Or u are using a mechanical script to do so.

Thanks

Eli

Hi well done with your trading..the retracemnet levels if you look at the 1 hr TF you'll see the swing points are the points of previous swings off the lows...in a correction like this its alowing the market to find where the real money is.....The v happens every day, from the open wether its up or down first..the 1st swing was off just below 700 up, swing off 774 correction down....

ooh baby baby..

this is where the float comes in,,,basically its a swing box..on the HR TF you'll see the bottom swing is at 535.....now usually its top to bottom... and vice versa...obviously it will break the levels up or down......but you see the swing box contains the trade you have a specific view of the action, its not just oh well its crossed the 60 MA i'll bang a short on, you must know where you are at ll times...now when this move finishes there will be a ne float on all time frames usually...its a Gann time line, powerfull if you know how..

Now if you traded thye V from the open, till now thats 200 pips...i know this...1 min, 5 min, 15 min will get you in...1 HR, will get you out....look at the time frames you'll see the point of confluence coming together....

jonnydenver69:
Hi well done with your trading..the retracemnet levels if you look at the 1 hr TF you'll see the swing points are the points of previous swings off the lows...in a correction like this its alowing the market to find where the real money is.....The v happens every day, from the open wether its up or down first..the 1st swing was off just below 700 up, swing off 774 correction down....

So u just follow the 1st swing and continue going?

What I did, I put EMA13 and SMA20 on 1M 5M 15M and 30M charts. When all agreed I buy. and when the 15M MA crossed I reverse the order. I know that u are not using MA's but it works for me

I just noticed that the Float(100) on a 5M chart work as a reversal point. Is that correct?

So u just follow the 1st swing and continue going?

What I did, I put EMA13 and SMA20 on 1M 5M 15M and 30M charts. When all agreed I buy. and when the 15M MA crossed I reverse the order. I know that u are not using MA's but it works for me

I just noticed that the Float(100) on a 5M chart work as a reversal point. Is that correct?[/QUOT

with the structure you have identifiable targets.....it will complete the 1Hr float so staright away you have a possible target of 520...the middle line acts as common ground where both forces are equal untill it gives way...it allows you to get in in the best possible position..the 1 min swing alot obviously, but you can see the pullbacks, you know a slight change is coming...withe the macd and stochs you can see the continuation...you trade the pullbacks....your stop if used right is only 10-15 pips, so you have tight money management..if it pulls off the bottom on the 1 min look for the first move up it will pull back most of the way to the swing bottom, move off again, if it continues up its a new move or just a abc correction before down again....like on the i min now

see the 1 up 2 down 3 up swing down again...you can enter on the swing if it doesnt go theres time to reverse....but together with whatson the the othere time frames see the hour it will hit 520...because thats the target not just for us, for the big boys......its not just a pretty line...thsi is corrective action abc or wxy..nice slow meander down, not like srong impulse move...see on the hour how its stuck at 616, look across previous price action dictates....support line...

Reason: